Had some fun leaving a cruise night last night in the Flying Whale...

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Attended my first car event with the Flying Whale last night. People watching were not allowed behind the point where the cars started their burnouts and the area was nice and wide so anyone smart enough to get out of the the throttle could do so if their car got a bit sideways.

FYI, this was a burnout in 2nd gear.

Had a lot of fun driving home with a blast up to 90 mph. Incredible how stable and planted the car felt even at that speed.

051819 Papas Cruise Night.jpg

Bill, that was an awesome burnout last night. I absolutely loved it. The car really "hooks up" to the pavement. Definitely not your normal C-body. See you later at the show. :thumbsup:

That's awesome Bill. I'm feeling that the Whale has found it's forever home. :steering:

I think so or at least until I get so old that it scares the crap out of me more than in does today. Henry, who built the car wants to buy it back if I ever sell it.

Great shot, sounds like a cool time. We finally got a great convertible weekend, here in Ohio. Wonderful day to cruise around the back roads, I put nearly 100 miles on Goldie. I was trying to think of places to go, and my last drive, just trying to get lost to extend the cruise.

And I'm stuck here doing yard work. Great photo,thanks for posting it. I had about 40-50 Chevelle's drive by my house yesterday on a poker run.

PSA: While cool and I love me a good tire patch, it's stuff like this that has gotten Cruise Nights in my neck of the woods shut down. Just sayin'.

PSA: While cool and I love me a good tire patch, it's stuff like this that has gotten Cruise Nights in my neck of the woods shut down. Just sayin'.

FYI, done on private property with the owners permission and someone supervising the burnouts.

FYI, done on private property with the owners permission and someone supervising the burnouts.

Gotcha. Still only takes one non car person to complain to the cops and then it’s shut down. Regardless of best set intentions. Again, just sayin’ and drawing from personal experience.

I am not a member of Facebook, but you can view the Mopars In Motion Facebook page without an account. So I looked through the pictures and lookie what I found.
the whale.jpg

Back