Have Another Car In A Magazine!

Chris, how about some help with my Newport convertible? How's your welding skills?:eek:ccasion14:

I do a whole boat load of welding. Even here in Arizona we are replacing floors and trunk floors on pretty much every job. All the good rust free cars have been already restored or shipped back east or overseas. I'd love to help you out chesty but you're on the other side of the world from me and I'm booked out pretty far. Any advice you need I'd be happy to give though.

What does it take to get "inked in"? Im serious.

Well generally I look at the job and give a pretty close estimate pending the results after stripping to bare metal. After that when there are no surprises left I give a pretty firm quote and if the customer agrees he goes on the schedule. The scheduled time can change by a couple of months due to me getting behind but it will be pretty close.

I do a whole boat load of welding. Even here in Arizona we are replacing floors and trunk floors on pretty much every job. All the good rust free cars have been already restored or shipped back east or overseas. I'd love to help you out chesty but you're on the other side of the world from me and I'm booked out pretty far. Any advice you need I'd be happy to give though.
Thanks Chris. I just may have to pick your brains. I know i could get it done myself, it just sucks working under an open carport. Yeah, I know, quit yer bitchin. I said it before you Stan.

nice job. i just read that magazine last night and the e body stood out. love the blue/blue combo.

Back