Headlamp Door Decal

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I made my own replica of the Headlamp Door decal because I coundn't find the right one. They look great printed onto weather proof adhesive foil! Because the foil is only usable once in a Laserprinter, I made a whole sheet of 'em... If someone is interested in one, I would send some of them out for just the cost of a stamp...
It's written "IMPERIAL" on the half of them. I put "CHRYSLER" in the box of the other half. I don't know if this is the correct Chrysler 300 decal, but I thought it's better then a ton of Imperial ones only...

DSC_0015.jpg

imp1.jpg

chr1.jpg
I messed up cutting one of them, that's why I have one frameless decal.

chr1.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

imp1.jpg

You're the best Julian! Give a man a fish....

Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime

I didn't know this saying before, but if I get it right you want me to teach everyone how to do things like this themselfes instead of offering the finished product? ;)

Julian...... could you make a full size replica of a 61 Imperial convertible for me....?

If it was that easy ;) Is the Chrysler version the correct decal for the 300 or is there another decal for the headlamp motor? Is there ever a sticker on the motor bracket?

Headlamps - 001.jpg

Headlamps - 001.jpg

Too bad... Then only the Imperial decals remain correctly.

Why ever they needed twice the words for the Chrysler decal...

But since I made the arrow already, it would be easy to make the correct 300 decal as well...

Back