Here's one for the books. Formal dash in a fusie?

Remember I mentioned I had a short? I think I found it. The clock. The batt went dead in 8 hours the other day. When I pulled the cable off the batt, I hear the clock reseting. The clock was 9 hours behind. I think the contacts are sticking

For some reason I can't post a picture all of a sudden.

My short is back. I'll have to pull the lower bezel and find it this time. No clue what it is. The car can go for a week or two and then drain the battery to stone dead in 8 hours. I have it isolated to the cars factory harness. Most everything else has been rewired. I thought it was the clock. But after pulling the plug, apparently not. There;s 4 feeds off the charging circut to the body. Plus I have two of my own feeders. I think it's something in the door light circuit now. In order to get my head liner lights to work, I have to use a relay. Seems to be an issue when I move the harness around behind the kick panel.

You guys know of any common issues with the harness's?

I was gonna say that too

Thats the electric fan over ride switch. It's a fail safe.
The red button is the OD lock out.

I'm not overly thrilled with it

Hi nice work. been following your progess on the dash love the idea.
Just 1 ? did you have to do any work on the tran tunnel for the 518 auto

Are you leaving the glove box open after finishing up working on the dash all day....

Sent using Forum Runner

Hi nice work. been following your progess on the dash love the idea.
Just 1 ? did you have to do any work on the tran tunnel for the 518 auto

Not really, needed to put a dent in the floor in one spot near the left front corner. Other than that No Problem.

You will need to make a real heafty trans mount though. Remember the T bars share the trans mount for strength.

Thanks for the compliment.

I have working Ice Cold Air Conditioning and some real heat in the car now.

Still have not resolved the short

100_0174.JPG

Finally fixed my Java so I could post a pic with the console working. I have 2 more LED's to connect

Back