Hey guys new to the website and was curious about a price and what you all think?

MOPARLIVN

Reaction score
Question?

I have acquired a 1956 Fury. Almost all of the trim is excellent, but the body is not,,,,,,,,,lower quarters bad, rockers are bad, back lower part of fenders are bad, floors are rough, no motor or transmission,,,,,,,basically from the bottom of moldings up is great on the car and lower half is rough,,,,,,,,,,,it was set up with a small block 340 4 speed with 8 3/4 rearend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my question is what are these cars worth? What is trim worth if i part it out? Good glass by the way,,,,,,,,,,only trim pieces missing is, ornamnet on the front, the plyoumth letters on the front and front bumper itself,,,,,,,,,,interior is mostly complete but well aged,,,,,,,,,,give me your thoughts,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
welcome-128.gif

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! No idea what your parts are worth but pics wouldn't hurt. Is the frame rusty?

Oh, man. My mind is in overdrive on what I would do with that car! Nice!!
That aside, those Fury specific pieces are worth a king's ransome if and when you can find a guy restoring one. Truthfully, you're only going to snag him by ebay or on The Forward Look. Since it's extremely hard to figure a value to pieces that aren't common, the trick is to list them on ebay with a low opening bid and a rediculously high reserve. That way you can see what it can run up to and then you have it's true value.
A 56 Fury is a rare bird.

< Sent from my tablet >

Last edited:
Hey thanks. No, not keeping I have way too many cars and I would rather someone else get use or restore it

It's a really cool car but it's gonna take some serious cash to bring her back.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys, greatly appreciated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is anyone interested or know of anyone interested in this fury,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That there is a sweet Fury. The pics of the before are always the best. Beautiful find love to see more

Back