Holy Grail 1970 Dodge C-Body: ? What is it?

I hate to say I am still in search of that FM3 70 convertible!! THAT would be a holy grail one to me no mater the engine size. But give me an FM3, white gut, white top with a 440 and I would stop looking!

why do you think one exists?

I was told a 1970 sub lime existed in San Diego with a 318. The guy swore he owned it and selling ot for two grand. I insisted on photos that he never provided, that was at least fifteen probably 18 years ago.

FM3? Ditch the FC7 and go FM3 then

No I would need it to be a real one or at least a 999 paint code car to do that. I am not man enough to paint one pink! I think I will be happy with the FC7 and black gut! Just got up there last week and played around a little on it but I missed my weather window for the dustless blaster guy to come out and blast the car so now we are froze in for a few more months until he can do it.

Thanks to this board and the members here I've seen cars to add to the want list. For me this one is STILL burned in my memory. To date this is one of the ultimates in my book. If there's better I have yet to see it.
00y0y_lvM1D5EPtE0_600x450 (1).jpg
00w0w_gJpayGyXv7U_600x450.jpg

This car crossed my mind, all the right options in great colors. The top needs to go down

The Conv top option would only add to it. To me its great the way it sits, add a sunroof option and I'm done.

This car crossed my mind, all the right options in great colors. The top needs to go down

We are, unfortunately the car has been tossed around through many owners in the Last 20 years. Why it was built is a mystery
Yeah and the only part of the broadcast sheet left in the car was the bottom right hand corner as the mice had a feast on it. So the mystery continues on it. My gut still says it has something to do with the owner of the bengals since it was an Ohio car and he was a dodge guy who had a 6 pack EV2 super bee built in 70 also. But just speculation

Then Mike did you do some searches for the then Bengals owner? Or even reach out to the team now?

No that is on my list to do as I want to see if I can get in touch with the family of the old team owner since he has passed. I have done facebook and google searches on the name of the 2 previous owners of the car from Ohio but nothing so that leads me to beleive they might have passed on too.

M W was my age, unlikely he passed but he knew very little.

I was told the car was for sale at the Nationals a few times, which may be where MW bought it, I don't know

Back