Holy Grail 1970 Dodge C-Body: ? What is it?

Your Ignorance towards Vinyl tops is Most upsetting. They add so much to the look.

That depends completely on an individual basis. My brown 71 would have looked much worse with a V top. Yet, My Blue 71 looks much better with the Vinyl top than without it.

That depends completely on an individual basis. My brown 71 would have looked much worse with a V top. Yet, My Blue 71 looks much better with the Vinyl top than without it.
But Stan hates all Vinyl Tops.

Youre killing me!! No new photos?
Hello C Bodies,
I would be interested in your thoughts, how rare would this list make mine?

440-4v 73
HD suspension 32
Disc Brakes 152power 8manual
Super Lite 29
Cornering Lights 94
Power bucket seat 164
Power windows 140
Power door locks 35
AM/tape radio 14
Single rr speaker 147
Tinted windshield 189
Fender mtd t/signals No listing
Rim blow wheel 78
Dark burnt orange 45
THX Ruger

Hello C Bodies,
I would be interested in your thoughts, how rare would this list make mine?

440-4v 73
HD suspension 32
Disc Brakes 152power 8manual
Super Lite 29
Cornering Lights 94
Power bucket seat 164
Power windows 140
Power door locks 35
AM/tape radio 14
Single rr speaker 147
Tinted windshield 189
Fender mtd t/signals No listing
Rim blow wheel 78
Dark burnt orange 45
THX Ruger
Since there is likely less than 100 still on the road I doubt there is currently another one just like it.

Not a Dodge, but how about a Plymouth that is one of seven known to exist? Numbers matching o boot.

Last edited:
Since there is likely less than 100 still on the road I doubt there is currently another one just like it.[/QUOTE

Just the Superlite alone makes his car unique but again, where do you stop at options?

Rugers car has a full tag right to the end. It doesn't have air as I recall. Having air adds two codes to his car which would give him an extra tag plus but, it doesn't so it doesn't matter.

His car and Mike's car are very similarly opted minus the air and color.

Mike, does your EV2 car have the original engine?

I upset a lot of people. Mostly the status-quo :D
That's you're purpose on here, isn't it? The consummate antagonist? :D Without you, we wouldn't have nearly the number of spirited threads. It would truly be boring if everyone agreed.

To me the Q code and EV2 are the coolest part of my 70. But i am biased. Unfortunetly the #'s engine is gone on my car. She has had a neglegted life before i got her.

I think MW owned the car after te Ohio names i had on the title as nobody ever retitled the car since the ohio title. Kind of amazed me as it sat around the KC area for quite a while. It was amazing when i was buying the 71 polara cop car south of KC I was sitting in the guys office at his "repair" shop and i spotted a superlite grille in the corner and he said bet you can't guess what that is. And i said ya a 70 superlite and he said he took it off a car his buddy had and it was an orange 70 polara vert. I told him i owned the car now and he called his buddy and yes it was the same car and it was my cars born with grille. It was broken and i have an nos one but it was cool to see it!

That's a cool story, did you get the grille regardless?

Your car does have the 2nd tag and the Q with the EV2 which does add to its desirability.

Too bad we don't know if your car was born with road wheels or not and for the life of me I can't figure out how a high profile car like that was let go for so long

Just the Superlite alone makes his car unique but again, where do you stop
Thanks for your thoughts guys, the super lite was listed at 29, but the AM/Tape Deck at 14, think there might be another one around??

Just the Superlite alone makes his car unique but again, where do you stop
Thanks for your thoughts guys, the super lite was listed at 29, but the AM/Tape Deck at 14, think there might be another one around??

My 383-4 is one of 19, it also has the AM/8 track, buckets and console but no superlite. All this means nothing to most except a handful of people. It also means if you run out a cars options long enough most cars will be one of one or at the most very little.

Sorry I for got to add it has matching #s

It does have the numbers matching engine? I had forgotten that. Remember me when youre selling

Sorry Dave, my grandson has locked it in.

Thats good for me. Three FK5 cars would be almost pointless.............almost. Besides, I gotta pry my white car out of Mikes hands when hes done with it....

As I prefer cars with roofs (for the look, convertibles can be fun driving open) I vote for a 440 powered 70 Polara (as I don't like the wide trim on the Monacos).

But there is a beautiful EA4 silver Monaco with 440, V1G gator roof and a black bucket seat interieur with console. Sounds like a winner, too.

Carsten

Back