Home Sweet Home

I meant the neighbors :rolleyes:

Haha. Well, there's no one to the left and no one behind. The ones across the road are pretty far back and the ones to the right, well... my lady bakes some real nice pastries.. shouldn't be an issue.

congrats. once you wake up from the pizza and beer break we need pics of the garage. after that go get some well deserved sleep.

Congrats on your new place, love cape cods, but like most of us here I wanna know all about the garage.:D

Congrats on the purchase of your garage... and to the missus on her new house.:rofl:

Excellent, more hiding places for parts and car stuff... couch, tv and fridge... you'll be all set.:thumbsup:
Man, having my entire collection of tools under one roof in a usable space ... I'll need a fridge in there just to remember to eat. Nice feeling!

Congrats! I've always liked a cape cod.:thumbsup:

Congrats! I've always liked a cape cod.:thumbsup:
I love them as well. I had designed one for my land which was a little more traditional aesthetically with a center chimney and the extension off the back. I just went way over my head with construction costs as it was a metal roof, double exterior walls and all kinds of energy efficiency stuff. It would have been gorgeous but in buying already built, I basically got all the sq footage in a very well built house for over 100,000 less than building. I figure over time, having a wood shop after so long, I'll update as needed until that place is a palace!

Congratulations. Love a house with dormers. I built this one in '92. Wish I still had the garage.

upload_2017-10-10_9-1-1.jpeg

Back