How many projects?

As to how many projects.... They are all projects at some stage of restoration or repair.

So here goes my very eclectic mix.

1) 73 roadrunner. Completed completed a complete resto last year (on forbbodiesonly only site under 73runner) last year and just developed two rust bubbles in a totally new area never showing signs of trouble. Right at the top of rear window sill. Now I have to paint the whole rear of the car. Had parts of it since I started driving... And actually before. It's a keeper! It's on hold pending completion of a full blown rebuild of.....

2) 73 Citroen SM, 78,000 miles...... for those of you who know.... This is the craziest project you can imagine. 43 year old French car with hydraulic suspension and a Maserati V6. engine. Started in February after I backed the next car on this list into it and forced the start as I was finishing that one.

Engine is out. Right rear fender is replaced. All rust cut out and new sections welded in. hope to finish this summer. Currently reinstalling all new hydraulic seals. Front and engine bay paint cuts complete and so are rockers. Front suspension structure refurbished, painted and reinstalled. On hold for more seals this week. Interior is out ( obviously). Carpets are on order and headliner in fabrication. Lots of sub assemblies done... On my kitchen table. Will be replacing clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, throw out bearing before it goes back in. Logistically, the most difficult project I've ever done and mist difficult sourcing for parts I've ever done. Love the car, love the ride, love the fact I don't ever see another one.... And love that I've taught myself how to work on it with lots of help from a new friend in Kentuky. Definitely a keeper

3) 71 Lincoln Mark III....98,000 miles. Sunroof car with high back bucket seats. Almost done. Paint and new vinyl top complete and engine got rebuilt heads. Everything was working and I was in shake down mode with it as my daily driver. Then a lifter went bad... Currently have radiator out for recore. Lifters just arrived. This weekend's project...... Changed the ball joints and upper and lower bushings (loose). if I get the radiator back tomorrow I'll do that. Intake came off and ready for new lifters.... Figure I can finish it up Saturday. Then more shake down, details and EBay.

4) 77 Cadillac Seville. 24,000 miles needs new heater core. Another full day project. Otherwise perfect. Fastest Seville I've ever had. This is the third I've had.

5) 73 Chrysler Town and Country, 67,000 miles. Looks like 10,000 miles. One of my favorite keepers. Needs a full day to replace the turn signal cruise switch I got from Murray Park....finally. Just had steering wheel crack at the top....damn!!! Otherwise car is show ready perfect. Would like to also install rear A/C unit that I finally assembled all the parts for.... Another full day project.

6) 89 Jaguar..... 72,000 miles.... Great car. But like all of them needs at least one thing to be perfect. This one needs a new micro switch or adjusting of the existing switch aqfor the auto retracting passenger side seatbelt. Draws down the battery after a few days... If I don't shut off the battery. Another full day project when I get to it.

7) 1972 BMW 3.0 CSi.... Collecting parts. Restoration pending sale of #3 and completion of #2..... And so it goes.

Hahahaha! I remember Citroen suspensions! I used to work in custom/rod shops. Sorry, hacked up alot of those things :(

Back