How will my insurance company find parts for this...

69 Newport base fender 1 year only with small reflector.
The 69 300 parts car fender is different with the optional cornering lamp..so no go on that too.
69 New Yorker fender will work but need minor mods to delete the tabs for trim clips and/or fill holes from the extra trim
70 fender sidemarkers different location.
Hope this helps.

fe44cc2f0244bac45c69e0a8aa68e937.jpg

Man that sucks...So sad to see this!

I had a guy turn right in front of me in my wagon last summer...looked right at me and did it anyway, being a trucker I never trust other vehicles to do what they appear to be doing so I had my foot covering the brake already...slammed on them disc brakes and stopped just inches from the passenger side door....guy just shrugged and drove off!

I good body man should be able to knock that out, all too often nowadays they just want to replace parts. send the bumper and trim out, plenty of places doing those.
Check the grills and bezels for damage.
I think the fender is well within the fix and not replace.

I was expecting worse.

Alan
Alan, I live in Nevada. Do you know of a good body guy that could do my fender? Not as bad as the one pictured.

Alan, I live in Nevada. Do you know of a good body guy that could do my fender? Not as bad as the one pictured.

Check with Junkerup. He is on YouTube a lot restoring Chargers. His name is Chris Birdsong; he is located in Vegas, I think. If he can't / won't do the job, he may know someone who will.

Sometimes I think mine's better off spending most of the time sitting in the garage. At least I am only threat to it there. I have a good quarter panel off the old '70 if you get desperate.

The fender your looking for is on this 69 Newport coupe. With all the trim holes,side markers etc. in place.
The car has no motor
trans or front seats and was a high back bucket seat car originally.
I’m not quite sure,but if I remember right it was either a 383 4blb or 440 car?
Restorable or parts.
The yard is located in Kelsyville ca.
The contact info is
Kelsyville auto wrecking
707 279 2123
Ask for mike
He may or may not want to sell just fender. He may or may not want to ship fender?
He will usually will sell me a whole car like this for &500-$1000.
Only photo I have.
I will be traveling in that area soon and can ask him about him about fender

5926327A-886A-4206-AEB4-D426F7CD3485.jpeg

B60CF272-9935-41B2-AADF-086120A48015.jpeg

View attachment 529490
The 69 300 parts car fender is different with the optional cornering lamp..so no go on that too.
69 New Yorker fender will work but need minor mods to delete the tabs for trim clips and/or fill holes from the extra trim
Hope this helps.
My 69 300 vert has only the small reflectors. Made after Jan 69 only got reflectors.
Hope this helps.

Back