Hubcaps

CarSick

Reaction score
I have a 70 Mark 3 with 15" Steeleis. What year hub caps can I put on there? Just lincoln?
Thanks in advance

This Forum should be opened for Lincolns in the Formal section in the first place, as everyone thinks they're Lincolns anyways.

This Forum should be opened for Lincolns in the Formal section in the first place, as everyone thinks they're Lincolns anyways.
Thanks, buddy....
bash.gif

Welcome to CHRYSLER LAND!

Lincoln factory wire wheel covers DO seem to resemble '75+ Chrysler Cordoba factory wire wheel covers. I've seen some Buick Wildcat 15" chrome wheels on Lincolns.

CBODY67

CBODY67, B-body Buicks (Full size models) had the same bolt pattern (5x5) as did many Lincolns and all Imperials from 1967 to 1973.

Thanks Jay. I'm thinking ill do spider caps and white walls...sorry about posting a question about a Ford on a Molar forum.

That`s not a problem CarSick!
I have to include also many Fords such as the Thunderbird from 72-76 into the list. I`m basically a Mopar nut, but it is not any restriction when it is about facts of other old cars...

Thanks Jay. I'm thinking ill do spider caps and white walls...sorry about posting a question about a Ford on a Molar forum.
Molar forum or Mopar forum??? You need to train your computer to stop thinking it knows what you mean and a hub cap covers little more than the hub while a wheelcover covers the whole wheel.

Molar forum or Mopar forum??? You need to train your computer to stop thinking it knows what you mean and a hub cap covers little more than the hub while a wheelcover covers the whole wheel.
It is a Molar forum. Just ask Doc. Or look at that ironwork you posted the other day!

Ok you guys are right, Molar it is!

Lol, wheel covers then I guess. I had brain surgery a couple years ago which has left me seeing double not too mention big fingers and small keys equal typos lol I'm not a Ford guy (more of a Chevy guy) but more of a Mopar (molar) guy than Ford. Notice how the L and P are easy to mistype lol. Texting takes a while too. Lol

Back