For Sale Hurst Vinyl Top Car Being Flipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's certainly unusual. Wherever I go--even to car shows--I hear "What is it?" Except for an old guy named Carl here in Ponte Vedra Beach who pulled into my driveway the other day, practically in tears, and said "I can't believe it! I used to have one a very long time ago. I haven't seen one since!" He looked at every inch of the car for a long time. It was an interesting visit.

I first saw a Hurst at the local Tastee Freeze in Oxon Hill, MD in 1973. As a Mopar teenager, I couldn't believe my eyes. The NEXT one I ever saw was the one I have now when I bought it at Mecum Indy, 2018...45 years later.

Every now and then I see one of those. The owner of it sometimes drives along the along street, which leads at Impster´s location.

@Trace 300 Hurst

1970-Chrysler-300-HURST-Vantaa-Cruising-2018-KaiLappalainen-CCBY40-WheelsFI-1.jpg

I don't mind customizing cars, but it seems to me that these should be left alone. Customize a Newport all day long!!

IMG_6016.JPG

I'm conflicted. I don't like this vinyl top Hurst 300 because is is different from the others; I don't like Hurst 300's because they are all the same.
:eek:

I think he means the vinyl top car.

No I mean the paint scheme has not been respected on the Hood and fenders ( a very little ) because champagne paint must no come to the venry end ofthe hood. There is a white line and decals like JRF-9 or Trace's hurst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back