I did something today

LizB

Reaction score
I did something today,left side of my hair shaved off.I am willing to do anything and made a deal with the seniors a couple weeks ago.Said if they did good,I would have my left side of my hair shaved off.This was my idea and shook hands with the senior class president on this.Then yesterday I knew it was going to happen and happened this morning.Some were there witnessing it happen.Sitting in the chair,I was a little nervous at first asking myself what did I get myself into.Then it happened seeing the hair being shaved off.It was well worth it to me showing them I would do anything for them.

I did something today,left side of my hair shaved off.I am willing to do anything and made a deal with the seniors a couple weeks ago.Said if they did good,I would have my left side of my hair shaved off.This was my idea and shook hands with the senior class president on this.Then yesterday I knew it was going to happen and happened this morning.Some were there witnessing it happen.Sitting in the chair,I was a little nervous at first asking myself what did I get myself into.Then it happened seeing the hair being shaved off.It was well worth it to me showing them I would do anything for them.

I would probably do that if they all agreed to shave off the other side BEFORE prom. I assume they must have all taken the "No Drugs or Booze" pledge to get you to agree to this. If that worked, all the power to you.

Dave

I would probably do that if they all agreed to shave off the other side BEFORE prom. I assume they must have all taken the "No Drugs or Booze" pledge to get you to agree to this. If that worked, all the power to you.

Dave
It was if they had good grades out of their classes.My parents,they thought it was a cool idea to do this for them.So far,I am starting to like it and like trying new things.

Well, you should know the drill. Pics or it didn't happen:D

It did happen,one was supposed to bring a camera and forgot it.One senior said he would do his part and liked his idea.Said if I had this done,he would go to school dressed as a girl for a week.Shook his right hand and said deal,going to happen on starting Monday.

It did happen,one was supposed to bring a camera and forgot it.One senior said he would do his part and liked his idea.Said if I had this done,he would go to school dressed as a girl for a week.Shook his right hand and said deal,going to happen on starting Monday.

Should teachers be encouraging that?

Dave

No,I am a high school principal

Point being, depending on where you are, such as a big city, some might sue the district. (Legal climate is toxic: Promoting deviant behavior=small town: disrespectful to transgendered individuals=large city). Tread lightly. One jackass in a newspaper someplace can cause more trouble than you can imagine.

Dave

I find that as sexy as all %$#@.
:thumbsup:

78a24d23ea962932775889885c25353a--half-shaved-head-women-half-shaved-hairstyles-for-women.jpg

Take a pic now of your hair and post it...

Back