I do not discriminate

Cee Bodies

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am from NJ. The reason I said I don't discriminate is because I have had A, B, C & E Bodies. I currently own a 1963 Valiant Signet 200, a 1937 Plymouth Pickup, and a 1951 Plymouth Concord.
I am currently looking for a 1970 or 1971 Plymouth Fury. I would prefer a '70 convertible, but am open to all cars.
I also ask you to let me know if you come across, or know of a Chrysler or Plymouth from Castle Motors formerly located in Paramus, NJ. My dad worked there for quite awhile and I have been looking for a car from that dealership for twenty years.
Looking forward to being on this site.

Mike:sFl_america2:

Welcome good luck in your search. We are all car/ truck nuts love to see some of the fleet.

Welcome. Lots of cars come across the board on a daily basis. Check in regularly and something will pop up someday. Mine took years but it does happen.

Welcome! I grew up in Paramus in the 1970's, where was Castle Motors? Wild Bill's Dodge was my dealership of choice.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

I'll put up pictures as soon as I can. Thanks for the welcome.

By the way welcome to a great site lots of knowledge on cbody's and other makes of cars:sFl_america2:

Back