I Know I Shouldn't Gloat But:

We weren't married, I keep my stuff!

That's always been my credo, despite being happy with the same girl for over 16 years now.

You should actually drive a Pontiac living in Royal Oak. :)

A LOT of changes going on in such a short time, Matt. You holding up OK or are you considering whipping out an UZI?

I can't help it. I got my seats back for my 66 New Yorker today so I got ready to put in the new carpet and seats. When I took the old carpet out I took pictures of the floor to show you "Rust Belt" guys what a 46 year old floor can look like. LOL. View attachment 6721View attachment 6722View attachment 6723View attachment 6724

THAT is absolutely incredible. I'm so used to pulling rugs up only to find (in some cases) severely oxidized metal or even liquefied gooey remnants of what was once steel.

A LOT of changes going on in such a short time, Matt. You holding up OK or are you considering whipping out an UZI?
No pontiacs in my garage!
Stan I couldn't be better living in my shop, more or less is paradise compared to the hell that I left behind and I am so busy with client work that I've been working no less then 12 hours a day anyway. I have lots of invites from family and friends to come stay with them till she's out of the house that's in my name but bottom line is nobody really wants me to bring my 180 lbs Great Dane with me. So he and I are kind of roughing it here in the office area of my shop and I head over to the parents every other day for a shower and a hot meal. At 43 years old this does kind of suck but I took on the responsibility of taking care of my dog for his whole life and he deserves for me to be by his side through the whole thing. Besides, do you know what it costs to board a dog for an entire month? Lol!

:hatwave:That is being an outstanding friend and protector!!!

A good woman makes a world of difference
Dave, I don't care who she is. She can be your soul mate, the gal of your deams, the greatest woman in the world, fabulously wealthy, someone you can't live without, and drop-dead gorgeous to boot....
She will still be a royal P.I.T.A.

Before I die, I WILL make an animal lover out of you.

profile-pic.jpg
cute_cat_1_by_Ashish11.jpg

Last edited:
Dave, I don't care who she is. She can be your soul mate, the gal of your deams, the greatest woman in the world, fabulously wealthy, someone you can't live without, and drop-dead gorgeous to boot....
She will still be a royal P.I.T.A.

Before I die, I WILL make an animal lover out of you.

profile-pic.jpg
cute_cat_1_by_Ashish11.jpg

Wait .....r these your animals?!?!

I am a animal lover ....cats are not animals, they are rodents
We've had both. We currently have 5 cats that are all great companions. They are not nearly as needy as a dog. Of course there are no mice or any other rodents. Also no dryer sheets required ...

He has been a great companion for over 9 years for me and he's not getting around as well as he used to. What time he has left will most definitely be by my side.

Not as needy as a dog, your right. A dog is fun, playful and extremely happy to see me come home from work, sometimes the only one. I see cats at the pound sleeping in a cage, I feel bad but thats what they do out of the cage............lay there.

Nothing polarizes people more the subjects of dogs vs. cats and union vs. non-union.
If dogs and cats unionized there would be no problems. Think about it....

Back