I Know I Shouldn't Gloat But:

Nothing polarizes people more the subjects of dogs vs. cats and union vs. non-union.
If dogs and cats unionized there would be no problems. Think about it....

The cats would be the union bosses, sitting in the backrooms counting all the dues payments and smoking Cuban cigars.

BTW: I have a cat who, for about 20 minutes after I get home from work, will not leave me alone, essentially clinging to my shoulder/chest area and purring constantly. I think she likes me. :)

Cool! Another cat person...
6.gif

From rust free floors to cats! My hats off to you guys on your ability to go off topic on each and every thread. And just for the recoed I have a dog and a Ferrell cat but the dog does a much better job getting rid of the mice and rabbits than the cat.

Parents of my girlfriend have one about two month old kitten as well, if she has some pics I'll post them under Early Cat Bodies.:)

Here's my #1 cat, Sam. He's 14 and the best cat you could want:

sam.jpg

Here's Coco, the little one who greets me every day when I get home:

coco2.JPG

sam.jpg

coco2.JPG

Too CUTE!! Dave, I swear to god, if you brought home a kitten, you'll fall in love. Regardless of your anti-cat bravado, you definitely would melt. Of course, I know you are totally strong in your beliefs, these little guys make the most hardened men melt like butter.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Too CUTE!! Dave, I swear to god, if you brought home a kitten, you'll fall in love. Regardless of your anti-cat bravado, you definitely would melt. Of course, I know you are totally strong in your beliefs, these little guys make the most hardened men melt like butter.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

They kind of grow on you. I had mine for 15 years and she is still very active.

Nope, kittens are cute, some cats are tolerable I really dont like them . Being an animal is the only thing they have going for them

The ex-girlfriend left 2 cats behind. The last cat (2nd and 3rd pic) I had was 19-20 years old and was much more like a dog than a cat, he was a good companion for my Shepherd that won't let a strange cat on the place, so no more cats here I guess. I never got attached to a cat before, but the last one was pretty tough to fill in the hole after he cashed in last month. For countless years he would walk with the dog and I on mile long walks down along the river on my property, and would always come sit on a rock by the porch to greet me for a pat on the head when I came home from work.

Chester 2000.jpgSpike 1998.jpgSummer 2011 (10).jpg

Chester 2000.jpg

Spike 1998.jpg

Summer 2011 (10).jpg

Last edited:
Animals make you quite a bit more vulnerable. Can't stand the day when the dog's gone; never had one before, my gf had them all her life around her.

Here's a pic of my son and doggy ("Bullet")waiting for me to get home from work a few years back. The two of them did this Mon through Friday. Cats are cute but they seem very "aloof" or detached at times...at least the one's I met first hand.

Waiting for Daddy.JPG

I'm glad I've always had cats and dogs. Even when I was in Iraq, we adopted our own stray "bomb" dog - Rambo. Our Armorer took Rambo back with us when we left Iraq.

How long is the quarantine period for that?

Back