I may get shot down but I really like this look!

Yay or Nay?

• Total voters
Chrysler had some really nice wheels over the years. To me ANY factory wheel looks good on any of them. At least they are not the 20 inch ones, (Please don't post any).

lets see the car! I drove a 60' Dodge wagon to school everyday back in 1970.HUGE car!
front cleaned.JPG

In reality, those are some "not often seen" factory wheels! I was once looking for something for my '66 Newport that was not steel and, therefore, lighter in weight. But at that point in time, even at Mopar Nats, they weren't to be found, except on another car.

I saw a '65 Newport one year and they looked really good on it. Backspacing works with disc brakes AND is Chrysler-correct (whatever that might mean), everything looks "right" on the car.

The Keystones are neat wheels, too, but in looking at them in recent years, their backspacing puts them more "outside" than what was OEM back then. Lots of flash, though.

For those '80-era Cordoba wheels, I've also seen a set where the smaller spokes were machined-out, leaving the main five spokes. Gives a Magnum 500 look! Seems like they were 15x7"

I'm still game for one set of those "5-on-5" Cordoba II wheels, in good shape and such.

CBODY67

With the leaning tower of power right now about the only thing she will pass is any gas station as everyone else with their gas guzzling BB's after they pass me on the road!:p

With the leaning tower of power right now about the only thing she will pass is any gas station as everyone else with their gas guzzling BB's after they pass me on the road!:p
You know I love her... I wouldn't even wan t to give her A/C... I'd have to if she were mine, but I wouldn't want to. Just save the 14s and run whatever you like, it will all be easily undone to give her back the original look.

We will give you hell for anything bigger than 15's though :poke:

You know I love her... I wouldn't even wan t to give her A/C... I'd have to if she were mine, but I wouldn't want to. Just save the 14s and run whatever you like, it will all be easily undone to give her back the original look.

We will give you hell for anything bigger than 15's though :poke:
:lol:

Back