WANTED I need a fresh air vent for a '73 fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binky1945

Reaction score
Contact seller
i need a good used (right) passenger side fresh air door vent cable handle ***'y. It is about 1.5' in length and actuates a metal air cone thingee used to bring fresh air into the cabin from the passenger side thru the heat/cold levers using a vacuum system. It is a simple plastic finger pull device that mounts into the lower dash board panel underneath and to the right of the steering column. It has the word VENT imprinted on the front. The correct part # is 3431528

s-l1600.jpg

I've seen some on E-bay but the price is around $75.00 + shipping! You could try Murray Park @ 419-448-0293, I know Silke's auto parts has an NOS one, he's usually cheaper than E-bay, Silke's 904-737-8600.

If you're still looking for the vent cable PM me.
Thank you for your response. I have located a right side mechanism and it is just over two feet in length. It is correct but it does not have the black plastic finger pull handle. I have ordered a NOS assembly to either use or rob the handle off of. I cannot find a Mopar parts number for this abbreviated pull cable assembly anywhere.

Thank you for your response. I have located a right side mechanism and it is just over two feet in length. It is correct but it does not have the black plastic finger pull handle. I have ordered a NOS assembly to either use or rob the handle off of. I cannot find a Mopar parts number for this abbreviated pull cable assembly anywhere.

Screenshot_20221023-162948_Photos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back