I need a new radiator...

Reading all this makes me wonder if perhaps there should be a n ew subdivision for "non stock" c body cars...sort of like a "Ben Pilla corner" that would specifically provide those who have no fear of deviating from the exciting world of factory originality (ie. performance upgrades) a venue for likewise discussion. Might liven things up a little bit, blow some of the dust and cobwebs out.

Radiators are like tits, factory or after market, they both do the job!
th

The guy with the v 10 truck motor in his c body should stay away he has no oem and no bling but I will look longer at it than I will some small block 71 cuda with chalk marks that is the same as the other 71 small block cuda with chalk marks which is the same as the chalk marks on a smallblock 71 cuda. who cares, keep it close drive the crap out of it.

if the rad goes bad this summer in my yorker i will go with a 3 core alum rad

Last edited:
Let's add some fuel to the fire.

Here's a Champion that is 100% correct in Plug 'n Play function.
Everything that it should have is there and in the correct location including the shroud mounts...

$(KGrHqF,!jMFBkL010gZBQsFWMhN+g~~60_57.JPG

You are correct, Ross.
To half the members here, I just made the correct decision.
To the other half, I made a big mistake.
But I'm glad we had this discussion.

2rw019d.jpg

Sweet! I knew they were out there. Think I'll pick me up one next pay day.

Gotta let us know how the install goes!

You can’t beat aluminum, the price is right, form fit and function are all there.

So how important is looking original?

Is this car taken to shows and displayed with the hood open?

I put one in my daily driver Polara, the CHP car will get the original recored, my Barracuda will get a Griffin.

Just my 2 cents

Alan

Back