I pulled the trigger on 2019 Scat Pack Charger

This is usually the work of well organised thieves with power tools and large rental cube van. AMHIK

FB_IMG_1564084232655.jpg

Just saw a 2016 Plum Crazy SRT, I'm assuming Hellcat as it had that hood. Owner said he's had it up to 166, but he likes getting to 100 quickly better than top end. Said he's had many fast cars, but nothing like this. Gonna have to start checking out the Metrics at the shows.

Edit: It was an automatic, and he was with his two young sons. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Been window shopping new mufflers for the MKS.
Cat-back systems for a Taurus SHO will drop right in but I don't know if 12 hundred bucks is worth it if a Flowmaster muffler can be spliced in.
Huge mistake? Hate to screw with a new Lincoln and f#$& it up. It's not a C-body.....
Is it too quiet or too slow?

I'd hate to see you spend half of your $2500 on a set of pipes... just to wind up hating them.

Is it too quiet or too slow?

I'd hate to see you spend half of your $2500 on a set of pipes... just to wind up hating them.
This car has ballz and for the first time since I bought it, I started playing with the paddle shifters since I know I'll never be able to own a stick again.
It was fun. Then I started thinking...
(yah, I know)
:BangHead:
... I've heard the exhausts of the SHO's and the Interceptors and I liked them.

I'm gonna crawl under it this morning, get some measurements, and see if I can get away with just swapping in some mufflers with cutting anything up.
Wish I had lift... :rolleyes:

Bob, how do you like manual shifting your Charger?

... how do you like manual shifting your Charger?

I like manual shifting, but find that in anything but a straight line or moderate wheel angle (under 45*), the paddle shifters ar a pain in the @ss. On curves I tend to use the floor shifter because the paddles are in the wrong position to comfortably use. YMMV.

Back