I pulled the trigger on 2019 Scat Pack Charger

My gawd. We've finally reached the point where there are incentives on Hellcat.
I do not weep for all those douche nozzles who had to be first and paid 5-10k over sticker... :icon_fU:

Dodge sent me a message.....

Screenshot_20190801-234704_Email.jpg

Something I learned in the Charger owner's manual....

Speedo's are different depending on engine.

3.6L has 140 mph speedo
5.7L has 160 mph speedo
6.4L has 180 mph speedo
6.2L has 200 mph speedo

Wow! 4 different speedo's for Charger's!

This car has ballz and for the first time since I bought it, I started playing with the paddle shifters since I know I'll never be able to own a stick again.
It was fun. Then I started thinking...
(yah, I know)
:BangHead:
... I've heard the exhausts of the SHO's and the Interceptors and I liked them.

I'm gonna crawl under it this morning, get some measurements, and see if I can get away with just swapping in some mufflers with cutting anything up.
Wish I had lift... :rolleyes:

Bob, how do you like manual shifting your Charger?

It's fun on the street.

Auto mode and both hands on the steering wheel on the track. I don't really know what gear it's in when I'm crossing the traps. It shifts extremely hard with purpose in Track Mode. The 1/4 mile flys by so quick that I dont know if its 8th gear or not at the end of the race.

It's fun on the street.

Auto mode and both hands on the steering wheel on the track. I don't really know what gear it's in when I'm crossing the traps. It shifts extremely hard with purpose in Track Mode. The 1/4 mile flys by so quick that I dont know if its 8th gear or not at the end of the race.
I seriously doubt that you have gone higher than 6th, if that.

It's fun on the street.

I pretty sure Track Mode shift points were programed specifically for the quarter mile. They're not dummies.
Seriously doubt a human can do better.

Back