I pulled the trigger on 2019 Scat Pack Charger

I'm told Mopar is going to unveil a 1000 HP 426 Challenger at the SEMA Show.

FB_IMG_1572893853623.jpg

Mopar is staged and ready to hit the gas at the 2019 The SEMA Show. Watch the press event live tomorrow beginning at 4:26 p.m. Pacific.

Street Outlaws "Vixen" twin turbo Challenger ran by the Bruder Brothers.

Ran 5.97 @ 242 MPH at Budds Creek, Maryland which is my home track.

That's ProMod fast!!!!

:thumbsup:

:usflag:

Street Outlaws "Vixen" twin turbo Challenger ran by the Bruder Brothers.

Ran 5.97 @ 242 MPH at Budds Creek, Maryland which is my home track.

That's ProMod fast!!!!

:thumbsup:

:usflag:

I watch the series, those cars are crazy fast. Five and six kits of nitrous, Pat Musi wrenching on the cars, a ton of money invested by everyone. I always loved the line from Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry, "Speed costs, how fast you wanna go?"

I watch the series, those cars are crazy fast. Five and six kits of nitrous, Pat Musi wrenching on the cars, a ton of money invested by everyone. I always loved the line from Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry, "Speed costs, how fast you wanna go?"

Those guys race a couple of times a year at Budds Creek and Cecil County Dragway in Maryland.

They've also posted a picture of this truck under covers at SEMA on their Instagram. I wonder if it will be similar to the SRT10, but with one of the charged hemis.

20191105_091714.jpg

I like the line in the first of your posts above "there are no more monsters to fear...............so we had to build our own".

Last edited:
Graveyard Cars build at SEMA.

1958 Fury Forward Look with a 1000 HP Heliphant Hemi.

Somebody forgot to put the door panels on.
Nothing gets by you does it???

Gotta appreciate the work they do but another 58 Fury in a Belvedere colour doesn't do anything for me....

Last edited:
Back