I pulled the trigger on 2019 Scat Pack Charger

Well here's the truck I sent earlier, I guess it was never much of a secret...

Screenshot_20191105-121155_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm shocked that Mark would let that out of the shop.

I'm pretty sure they must be waiting for SMS to finish the door panels like the rest of automotive humanity. They really are the only game in town.............

Maybe most everyone knows this, but, Christine was actually a Belvedere, not a Fury.

Last edited:
Could ya put the actual pics up there, big guy? Some of us who dont do faceplant would like to see them too :D :thankyou:

It's a video.....

But here ya go.

Gen 4 Dragpak with a supercharged 354. Like we need another one!

Screenshot_20191106-092429_Chrome.jpg

I believe Mopar blew an opportunity to unveil a 1000 HP 426 Challenger/Charger.

Just my opinion!

Thanks Stan!

I am enjoying this car pretty much every chance I can. I just turned 8,000 miles.

I may have mentioned that if I want more power in the future.....after the Ram is paid off in 3 years.

I (might) look at a new Hellcat if Mopar is still making them. Plus....keeping the Scat Pack!

But. . . But. . . Bob?!? What about the Newport ?!? :poke:

Woo-hoo it's 1968 all over again.
Mopar is sticking the fastest superstock/factory exp. up your butt.
The pencil pusher clowns at the NHRA will figure out how to slow it down.
That's ok no need for the NHRA, plenty of other outlets for a fast drag car. Only a matter of time before the NHRA joins NASCAR in the sandbox with nobody watching wondering where they went wrong.

I don't want to say never, Bob about a company that makes never happen. I don't think you will ever see the Hellephant in a street car. They already have the Demon out there and it is not hard to make it hit 1000 HP with no liability on the factories part. You know the moment a 1000hp production car hits the street, you know some mom group or Priuses owners group is going to make enough noise to get the government's attention focused on FCA, nobody needs that.
Leave the Hellephant quietly creep into a lot of non show cars to do it's damage to unsuspecting Ford, Chevy, and Toyota chumps.
Besides if you want to see a 1000hp car with leather seats just turn on Motor Trend channel one of the DB custom car over the top guys is probably working on something like that now

Last edited:
Woo-hoo it's 1968 all over again.
Mopar is sticking the fastest superstock/factory exp. up your butt.
The pencil pusher clowns at the NHRA will figure out how to slow it down.
That's ok no need for the NHRA, plenty of other outlets for a fast drag car. Only a matter of time before the NHRA joins NASCAR in the sandbox with nobody watching wondering where they went wrong.

I don't want to say never, Bob about a company that makes never happen. I don't think you will ever see the Hellephant in a street car. They already have the Demon out there and it is not hard to make it hit 1000 HP with no liability on the factories part. You know the moment a 1000hp production car hits the street, you know some mom group or Priuses owners group is going to make enough noise to get the government's attention focused on FCA, nobody needs that.
Leave the Hellephant quietly creep into a lot of non show cars to do it's damage to unsuspecting Ford, Chevy, and Toyota chumps.
Besides if you want to see a 1000hp car with leather seats just turn on Motor Trend channel one of the DB custom car over the top guys is probably working on something like that now

You are probably right Dave......

I'm thinking my last build will be putting a Hellephant into something.

Could be a Scat Pack or a C or a Forward Look.

We'll see......I'm in no hurry.

Back