If you have Harbor Freight Jackstands...

I don't think the folks producing the China Crap are idiots, they are lazy fast buck artists with no concept of quality control.

I agree the idiots are not the ones in China. They found a sucker USA market that put many great USA manufacturers six feet under.

I refused to buy a Chinamans spaghetti fork. Nothing made in the states. I bought a sterling silver piece in the antique shop for three bucks.

Outside your house at any restaurant ,at a friends barbecue with plastic forks,and plates, cups, dinnerware , silverware the gal bought some nice stuff at a really good price ,,there is a very good chance it is made elsewhere. And you used it. If not China ,the next country with the lowest pay scale. Enjoy your fork at home! Better yet always have it with you when you go out.

Last edited:
must not have been wearing a mask. masks make people invincible.

FB_IMG_1594248270718.jpg

A lot (most) of the responsibility should be shouldered by the ones that are supposed to inspect the product to make sure that specs are met, but not rejecting faulty product.

In watching one YouTubers adventure with buying a small electric sportbike motorcycle off the big international buy anything worldwide website that I can't remember the name of. Not only did he get shortchanged on the speed spec (60mph) but it took months to get across the ocean, then there was customs at the port and some lacking of DOT documentation plus all the wrangling back an forth over that and the speed issue.

When I was done watching that on the YouTube suggestion sidebar there was a guys video that was pretty serious and educational on how to by large quantities of products from China.
Seems that if you don't go to China and meet whoever you are dealing with face to face you have dishonored them and are 'Fair Game' (where have we heard that before?) to be screwed over with whatever crap they send you. Also he advised that you have your own quality control people there checking everything before it is loaded into the containers and they respect you for that.

Back