info questions about my car 1966 300

300 dan

Reaction score
Hi, I'm back to ask some questions about my car. I'm hoping someone can in lighten me about it. My car is a convertible and daffodil yellow, how many were produced in this color? Question #2 how many convertibles came with factory air. My car also came with the headlight timer. My car also has a starter button under the dash, I'm thinking that is a add on. Am I right? I would appreciate any input.

Thanks
300 dan

Hi, I'm back to ask some questions about my car. I'm hoping someone can in lighten me about it. My car is a convertible and daffodil yellow, how many were produced in this color? Question #2 how many convertibles came with factory air. My car also came with the headlight timer. My car also has a starter button under the dash, I'm thinking that is a add on. Am I right? I would appreciate any input.

Thanks
300 dan

AFAIK, there is no breakout on colours in 1966. But I'll check just to be sure. Same thing for a/c. The auto dimmer for the headlights is not a common option. Where is this `starter' button located? Is it on the floor under your feet or attached to the dash itself? Does this mean you cannot start the car by the ignition switch?

My car also has a starter button under the dash, I'm thinking that is a add on. Am I right? I would appreciate any input.

:sSig_greetingsthor: ............ :welcome:
We'd love to see pictures of your car.
As for the starter button, it was either added or you have the only 66 Chrysler 300 convertible produced with one.

Please post a pic of this starter button as well. I have one too that doesn't seem to to do anything...

My car also has a starter button under the dash, I'm thinking that is a add on. Am I right? I would appreciate any input.
I'll bet my house on it being an add-on.
On your ignition switch, does the key move past the "RUN" position and then return?

Back