Just Bought A Carburetor Shop

That's too bad. It was his brother I met at the sale first. He invited me over to his place and showed me his collection. He had a 58 Impala 348 tripower that I should have bought instead of the wagon Lol.

Kevin

I never met him. I think his name was Sonny. Ring a bell?

I never met him. I think his name was Sonny. Ring a bell?

It could be but I honestly don't remember for sure. I know he sent me to his brother with the carb shop when I was telling him about an issue I was having with the truck I drove there with.

They were both really great to me.

Kevin

Going to work got much more enjoyable I'm sure, I look back I wish I had done something with cars as my career, classic cars that is.

That is great! Being an entrepreneur opens so many doors for you.

Are you doing the "coloring" of Holley carbs? I don't have any to do, but a friend may have some.

Wow, that’s really fantastic! Congratulations and all the luck in the world to you.

I the shop on Riblett Rd?
If so, can I walk down there to drop off a Carter AVS (original carb for my Challenger), from on ramp from Meridian rd to 680. It has been deteriorating for a long while, and don't know if it is even savable. I do not need it for the car but if you could get it back in shape I could tuck it away in a better environment for future.
It is way beyond a basic rebuild.

That is great! Being an entrepreneur opens so many doors for you.

Are you doing the "coloring" of Holley carbs? I don't have any to do, but a friend may have some.
Yes sir, the coloring is done in house.

I the shop on Riblett Rd?
If so, can I walk down there to drop off a Carter AVS (original carb for my Challenger), from on ramp from Meridian rd to 680. It has been deteriorating for a long while, and don't know if it is even savable. I do not need it for the car but if you could get it back in shape I could tuck it away in a better environment for future.
It is way beyond a basic rebuild.
Sure, just call when you are close and I can meet you. I meet travelers for pickup and drop off up at the salt springs rd truck stop also. We'vde brought some pretty ugly stuff back to new. I think I have all new linkage for that carb if yours is unsavable.

Congrats on your new venture, we still do carb work at the shop I work at. Only the boss and I do carb work. Only a handful of guy's in my area that do carbs, new guy's don't know what a carb is.

Sure, just call when you are close and I can meet you. I meet travelers for pickup and drop off up at the salt springs rd truck stop also. We'vde brought some pretty ugly stuff back to new. I think I have all new linkage for that carb if yours is unsavable.
Can do.

Back