Just Bought A Carburetor Shop

Awesome pal, Thanks. How's the build going?

Got more new parts in this week and we're gonna hit it tomorrow. Sunday I'm installing a dishwasher :(:(:( I put some new stuff on my resto thread...

I'll get back to you, when a new carb is needed.
Sounds good. Just to let everyone know, I have some inventory built up, of assorted restored carbs, Vacuum secondaries, dbl pumpers, center squirters, etc. I also have some excellent condition (like new) edelbrock's, AFB and AVS style, that I have regasketed and test run. All carbs will be custom tailored to your application upon request. And as always, guaranteed. I beat the big 3 on prices. Thank You

Last edited:
This is a cool Project I've been working on. These are going on a blown 383 on E85.
DSC00134.JPG

@Dana It looks like you do some great work and take pride in it.:thumbsup: I plan on sending a few carbs your way later on this year.

Thanks. I'd be glad to help.

Do you sell your own reman carbs in stock?

Dana,
Do you have a website?
Is there somewhere one can go to see what your pricing is?
Thank you..

Do you sell your own reman carbs in stock?
Yes, I have various holleys, carters, and edelbrocks on the shelves and a huge inventory of cores that I can build to suit.

Sorry, I don't have a website yet. My pricing is fairly simple 4bbl I charge $175 for a rebuild or $375 for a restoration. 2bbl $150 rebuild and $250 Resto 1bbl $125 rebuild $225 resto. In a resto I stripdown all of the steel parts and replate with zinc, then either clear or yellow chromate depending on what was original to the carb and Ink stamped to match factory appearance (where applicable). I remachine all flat gasket surfaces in rebuild and resto and ALL are test run and tuned for your application, on my 358" test engine. (some minor tweeking of curb idle and mixture screws will most likely need done by the car's personal mechanic.) And I stand behind every carb I build. Customer satisfaction is paramount. Also there is a 10% FCBO discount on the above prices.

Last edited:
Yes, I have various holleys, carters, and edelbrocks on the shelves and a huge inventory of cores that I can build to suit.

Great ,I will be in touch as my engine build gets close to being done.

Dana, can you remove a choke air horn from a Holley?
I have a old 800 double pumper, that worked well many moons ago.
I can remove it if your not interested, I'm sure if you did it, it would be a neater job.
Either way I'm sending it your way for a rebuild.
I'll PM you to meet up at the truck stops or on the ramp or I can just walk it over from the on ramp.

Dana, can you remove a choke air horn from a Holley?
I have a old 800 double pumper, that worked well many moons ago.
I can remove it if your not interested, I'm sure if you did it, it would be a neater job.
Either way I'm sending it your way for a rebuild.
I'll PM you to meet up at the truck stops or on the ramp or I can just walk it over from the on ramp.
Yes sir, no problem. The blower carbs in the pics above came to me with choke horns. Sounds good, I'm 2 miles from I-80.

Sorry, I don't have a website yet. My pricing is fairly simple 4bbl I charge $175 for a rebuild
Does the Rebuild include Shaft bushings if needed ?

Yes, absolutely.

Just my 2 cents: I’ve purchased a unit from Dana.. He’s “Top Shelf”... awesome to deal with, follows up on he’s customers. And VERY happy to help with other types of issues you may have if he has the answers.. “Deal with confidence”..

Thx Dana. John

Back