Just found 2 Imperials right around the corner.

. These 2 are for derby along with my other 30+ chryslers that are solely for smashing.

okay everyone he did say the cars are for smashing . and yet worried about them being hard to come by

What the hell... at this point we might as well throw in a turtle story, too. Or is this the one that went for a dip in motor oil. We heard that one.

< Sent from my tablet >

NOPE cant tell that one anymore, don't want trouble for cruelty.

some people want to save them...others want to smash them..what i didn't understand was they had no engines nor transmissions in them, so it would have taken a lot to get them demo ready...

From what I understand, they pull the Mopar drive trains anyway and run them with any old Chevy engine they happen to have laying around.

Yea they are sitting at my friends body shop, yes you can see them from the road, no it's not rte 40. When I talked to my friend that owns the body shop his story was not the same as yours, he did not give you permission to take pictures of the car and he said they were not for sale but at this point I don't really care cause What's done is done. I just got frustrated cuz all of a sudden I'm getting calls from other states asking about these cars from other derby guys, rubbed me the wrong way if you get my drift. How did they get my number and how do they know where my cars are was my concern. Now for the guy who called my shop, that was my father you spoke to. He is more protective over our cars then anyone I know and he has his reasons. Yes those two are smashers, yes we have other that we sell parts off of, yes I also have drivers that I am in the middle of restoring. I love old Chryslers and gms. Sadly I got bit by the derby bug, it runs in the family so I have been around it since I was 5. I sometimes kick myself for smashing such clean cars but the rush is like a drug. Hard to explain unless your into it. I do not put Chevy drivetrain in chryslers that would be just wrong lol. I run 273, 318, and 360s in them. Run forever and just won't quit. Sell off the big blocks or use the 440s for other projects.

From day 1, I have opinionated that derby guys too often get a bad rap in general but I seem to be the lone voice.
Thanks for the reasonably priced parts you guys have sold me in the past when others were too afraid to get their hands dirty.

I do not put Chevy drivetrain in chryslers that would be just wrong lol.
Hear that, guys?

Last edited:
I will part with anything except the sub, shell, bumpers, and rear. Everything else has a price lol. A lot of the times in a pain to sell cause the guys want the parts for nothing since they know I'm smashing the car. It makes no difference what I'm doing with the car.

sorry man no fury stuff. 65-78 newports, yorkers, and imperials in mainly what i have and look for. This one is gonna be stripped by the end of summer im hoping.
IMG_0711.jpgIMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

Yea they are sitting at my friends body shop, yes you can see them from the road, no it's not rte 40. When I talked to my friend that owns the body shop his story was not the same as yours, he did not give you permission to take pictures of the car and he said they were not for sale but at this point I don't really care cause What's done is done. I just got frustrated cuz all of a sudden I'm getting calls from other states asking about these cars from other derby guys, rubbed me the wrong way if you get my drift. How did they get my number and how do they know where my cars are was my concern. Now for the guy who called my shop, that was my father you spoke to. He is more protective over our cars then anyone I know and he has his reasons. Yes those two are smashers, yes we have other that we sell parts off of, yes I also have drivers that I am in the middle of restoring. I love old Chryslers and gms. Sadly I got bit by the derby bug, it runs in the family so I have been around it since I was 5. I sometimes kick myself for smashing such clean cars but the rush is like a drug. Hard to explain unless your into it. I do not put Chevy drivetrain in chryslers that would be just wrong lol. I run 273, 318, and 360s in them. Run forever and just won't quit. Sell off the big blocks or use the 440s for other projects.
So i must have talked to your dad then. I won't lie he made me feel like a piece of crap for asking a few questions. Anyway, whats done is done. No hard feelings. So i still gotta ask then do you sell any of the car's? I never really got a difinative answer. I am looking for some project cars! No so much right now but more towards spring time. Re building our house after a fire last year.

Back