Just found 2 Imperials right around the corner.

Hemitom

Reaction score
I just found 2 Imperials sitting together in very bad shape. 1 68 and 1 69 both were 4 doors. i know nothing about them except the Vins. I might inquire about them tomarrow.

YM43K9C211611 and YM43K8C277920

i got pics but not sure how to post them...:eek:s_dancing2:

When you're posting a reply, run your cursor over to the 4th icon from the right on the tool bar and click on the insert image icon. If if you the photo's in your picture folder it's pretty easy to upload.

ill try to get a picture or 2 on here tomorrow.. the cars are located In Newark,Delaware. tom 043.jpgtom 044.jpgtom 045.jpgtom 047.jpgtom 046.jpgtom 048.jpgtom 049.jpgtom 050.jpgtom 051.jpgtom 052.jpg

tom 043.jpg

tom 044.jpg

tom 045.jpg

tom 047.jpg

tom 046.jpg

tom 048.jpg

tom 049.jpg

tom 050.jpg

tom 051.jpg

tom 052.jpg

Last edited:
Why can't the put the parts in the trunk instead of ruining an already rough interior, god knows the trunk is large enough to hold it all.

Probably trunk floor already missing. :)
Vinyl tops are good storage space as well.

Yea forgot about that with the vinyl top cars......no trunk floor left after 40 plus year to hold anything,lol.

A few parts may still be good on those two.

It's interesting seeing the 68 & 69 side by side. It shows what a radical change the fuselage styling was.

It's a '68...
what parts do you need?

Does anyone know if these are still available or are for sale? I sent the guy a message but no response.

These are my vehicles and honestly im pissed off that someone would go on personal property and take pictures of my vehicles that are clearly not for sale since there is no for sale sign or being advertised anywhere. These 2 are for derby along with my other 30+ chryslers that are solely for smashing. I strongly suggest you keep your nose to yourself and out of my business, its beneficial to your future health. I have a feeling the person who did this is just trying to cause trouble.... Im sure some of you can understand my ill feelings towards this situation. This is not the first time something like this has happened.

Back