Latest MCG

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
image.jpeg
I thought some fuselage fans would enjoy knowing this was out there. Interesting read as well, it says pink was not really available on the Furys but they pulled some strings to make it happen.

Last edited:
July issue, it just hit the floor in my vestibule.

I've seen before pictures on this car. Nice car to have, I wish I'd found it

It likely wouldn't be in MCG if it wasn't.

It's an assumption based on the strings pulled at purchase and the current owner is longtime friends of the family that bought new. It still has all the original documents including the request for special paint.

As I see in the article this car was actually ordered for a Mary Kaye employee, I remember someone making a joke about it being a Mary Kaye order as this car turned up for the first time last year.

Last edited:
If they built one they could have built more, but enough Party pooping for now. Most interesting car and Story. I would have never picked that one off a used car lot, any green or brown one Looks more attractive to me not to mention blue or burnt orange.

IMAG3677.jpg
This was also in the new issue. Bob will like this, but then again, he probably knows more about it than they do.

That ad in the corner looks intriguing, maybe I should get one...

IMAG3677.jpg

I didn't notice the Imperial on the cover of the classified until today.
image.jpeg

Nice find, but not a color I would choose.

I would take a Fury painted in Curious Yellow.
th

th

I like this color, but under certain light in photos it can look like Sublime. :lol:

Back