Leno's '58 Imp resto

Does he sell anything he finishes or do they all get crated up and put in an Indiana Jones type warehouse.

I heard somewhere that he keeps all the cars.. The collection is around 150ish cars at the moment... I love the episodes where he shows his steam cars from the 1910s. Man these cars are fun to watch, sometimes they catch fire as there is a flame underneath the watertank and the rest of the car is made out of wood... Hilarious

I heard somewhere that he keeps all the cars.. The collection is around 150ish cars at the moment... I love the episodes where he shows his steam cars from the 1910s. Man these cars are fun to watch, sometimes they catch fire as there is a flame underneath the watertank and the rest of the car is made out of wood... Hilarious

I think your correct. From the bits and pieces you hear on his show, he employs full time people and maintains a working restoration crew. Who knows what he might have invested and what it may cost to keep the operation running?

I think he can afford as many cars as he wants ... Wiki ...

Leno also is a famously avid car collector, owning over 200 automobiles that together have an estimated value of more than $50 million. As of May 2017, Jay Leno had a net worth of $350 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.

No doubt about that .. I like this guy, everytime he presents a car he really knows what he´s talking about,
he´s extremely interested in the every model and it´s special options or how they were designed and he never acts
arrogant when showing his newest aquisition.
And his effort to bring back and maintain all these rare and unique cars is somehow like a public service to me.

I really appreciate this guy and his effort for historic cars

Jay doesn't have a warehouse, he has a "garage", his garage just holds a bunch of very nice cars. He does not have a daily driver, all these cars are his daily drivers. He does like to keep a coupe/sedan at the house in case the weather changes and he took a roadster home. There are 5 rooms of various sizes, everything is kept in ready to drive status, nothing is in "storage", at anytime he could drive any car.

Oh, he never sells cars, donated a few.
2013-05-18_034.jpg

2013-05-18_033.jpg

2013-05-18_037.jpg

2013-05-18_027.jpg

Alan

Back