Let's see some Wagons!

Where is this? If you are willing to give 'second dibs' on any items please let me know. I need some small bits.
It's located in Waupun,Wi i did call they said between 500 to 1k for the hole wagon. I'm planning on going back in a few weeks. It's in Vans auto salvage they reproduce a lot of Mopar stuff and more C body stuff now I've been to the warehouse and it's huge.

The latest addition to my fleet
IMG_3335.JPG

My 1968 Town & Country struggling to fit into parking spot at Tesco’s.

383, 4 barrel edelbrock, electric windows, electric drivers seat, rear window wash, a/c, 6 seats.

Owned it about a year and loving it!!! It's my first American car and my first V8 after years of owning aircooled VWs and eighties beemers.

EBE99E36-086A-413E-96FD-D30B141CF639.jpeg

Last edited:
My 1968 Town & Country struggling to fit into parking spot at Tesco’s.

383, 4 barrel edelbrock, electric windows, electric drivers seat, rear window wash, a/c, 6 seats.

Owned it about a year and loving it!!! It's my first American car and my first V8 after years of owning aircooled VWs and eighties beemers.

View attachment 147492
In the U.K.? Very cool. The faux wood trim is classy.

My 73 T&C, car is rock solid with no rust, just has doors and fenders that don't quite match due to being repainted at some point. Interior is great other than the plastic in the rear seat area is getting petrified.

P7211855.JPG

I think my 73 Monaco wagon is the same color blue. Nice. :thumbsup:

My 73 T&C, car is rock solid with no rust, just has doors and fenders that don't quite match due to being repainted at some point. Interior is great other than the plastic in the rear seat area is getting petrified.

View attachment 147637
I have the same problem with the plastic panels in the cargo area, they are getting crumbly when you rub them. I want to get them optically scanned and have someone reverse engineer/ 3D print some new ones...I figure that will be about ten years coming before it is mass market affordable. A man can dream! Doubt I'll be seeing them in a Year One catalog anytime soon.

71 Polara Custom wagon that I picked up about 2 months ago. 440 was pulled for a Cuda project, but there's a decent chance I can get it back. Very solid car with no rust other than the surface of the rear cargo area where it held water for a bit. I'm torn on whether to do road wheels or the cool Polara caps that everyone seems to be talking about recently. Either way it desperately needs a set of whitewalls.

Polara Wagon Resized.jpg

71 Polara Flint Hills 2.jpg

71 Polara Flint Hills.jpg

Polara Tags.jpg

71 Polara Custom wagon that I picked up about 2 months ago. 440 was pulled for a Cuda project, but there's a decent chance I can get it back. Very solid car with no rust other than the surface of the rear cargo area where it held water for a bit. I'm torn on whether to do road wheels or the cool Polara caps that everyone seems to be talking about recently. Either way it desperately needs a set of whitewalls.

View attachment 147742

View attachment 147743

View attachment 147744

View attachment 147745

Will you need to purchase the Cuda in order to get the engine back?

The Cuda guy? Because the owner of the wagon and convertible as I knew him was out there

Back