Let's see some Wagons!

View attachment 153971

Makes sense, the "Parchment" off-white is the theme throughout the interior. I'm having trouble getting what I consider a satisfactory match from a carpet supply company, "Stock Interiors", they've sent me multiple swatches and I think even taking into consideration fading from the sun, I don't think I've found a match. The color I have now in the car is best described as 'Pea Soup', in my humble opinion. If anyone knows of a good online resource or a trustworthy shop that may not have a strong online presence, I'd love to hear about it. I'm tempted to replace the floor carpet with black, also make black the armrests, door pulls, and dash pad, just to contrast the rest of the white in the interior. Black because it's available and wouldn't clash horribly due to minor shade differences. There is carpet as a kick plate on the doors and the front seat back, I would just dye that black with RIT. We'll see what I can find. Of course I'd prefer to stick with replacement items the same color as original.

Thank you for that info, Bill!
SMS matched my carpet color. It is 'F', as identified on the right top corner in the photo. I have a scrap of the original, the big piece in the photo, which was protected from the sun. To be fair, Stock Interiors got the color too. Their swatch is at the bottom of the photo. The problem is the colors have lightened (to a 'more green' shade) on my seat back and door panels.

Monaco Carpet swatches.jpg

Th
User '70 Sport Suburban' has the best luck finding wagon parts. I call him the "Cbody Whisperer" his black wagon was actually mine at one time.

View attachment 161489
That is a cool car. Looks like two C-bodies for a meet up at McDonalds? It would be cool to 'flash mob' a fast food parking lot with a dozen big "C's" all at once! I will message User '7SS', thank you for the tip!

While driving Evelyn from Portland, OR to Charlotte, NC I stopped in Wyoming at this defunct Fuel/Food stop and took a pictures

View attachment 162372
Iconic - and vanishing - Americana. I am debating about getting a "South of the Border" bumper sticker for my wagon. Seems vintage-appropriate for a Carolina car.

Q: what (if anything) can be/ has been done to put modern shoulder belts in the 2nd row back (folding) seat of a Mopar C-body wagon? Anyone know of options?

Here's the Fury wagon I saw. Probably want a blue million for it. Belongs in an argon filled plexiglass tank, for posterity...

(Edit - I see it's a post from May 2017 and it sold - listed for $33k)

Last edited:
Not a Newport, its a Town and Country. It has almost every factory option yet they deleted the woodgrain. 1st 70 T&C I've ever seen without the woodgrain. Sold new at Van Ness Chrysler Plymouth in San Francisco. Must have been almost $7k brand new.

Not a Newport, its a Town and Country. It has almost every factory option yet they deleted the woodgrain. 1st 70 T&C I've ever seen without the woodgrain. Sold new at Van Ness Chrysler Plymouth in San Francisco. Must have been almost $7k brand new.
The grille looks similar to a Newport. Want to see interior pics!

Interior of the 70 T&C. Its going to clean up really nice, no rips just some electrical tape on one of the armrests.
27752599_10209122265174209_6850019079465170227_n.jpg

28056335_10209122265894227_2004726863288821861_n.jpg

27982770_10209122266494242_2855174515519441682_o.jpg

Back