Let's see some Wagons!

My compliments to you sir. I'm partial to finz but it's ah good thing that '67 Slab iz in OZ, or neighboring country 'cuz I don't normally carry that many drool towels with me! It couldn't be a better color either. Big thumbs up NZPACER. All I can say iz : DRIVE IT LIKE YEAH STOLE IT, Jer

Finally got my Budd callipers rebuilt for the second time with new pistons and seals from Harmon Classic brakes and my wagon is back on the road again with a fresh Warrant of Fitness ( requirement in NZ for all our cars ). Had to snap this shot and share.....

OHHhhhhhh man.......! That is BEA-U-TE-FUL......

Finally got my Budd callipers rebuilt for the second time with new pistons and seals from Harmon Classic brakes and my wagon is back on the road again with a fresh Warrant of Fitness ( requirement in NZ for all our cars ). Had to snap this shot and share.....

Hey it has got the same disc brake hubcaps as mine T&C...
I always thought they were '66 only..
but they look very cool with your beautiful wagon!
greets Martyx

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I do feel like a lucky man having such a neat old car...

Just saw this today. Cool car! More pix pls

IMG_20130713_111622_484.jpg

Here's mine...err my wife's (long story) 65 Polara at Carlisle this weekend. Got a Celebrity Pick Award!

Kevin

IMG_20130713_111622_484.jpg

View attachment 14067

Here's mine...err my wife's (long story) 65 Polara at Carlisle this weekend. Got a Celebrity Pick Award!

Kevin

Excellent Kevin!! Your Polara is a sweet car. Talk about falling into a bucket of **** and coming up with a ham sandwich. Welcome to FCBO, nice to meet you at the show this weekend!!

Excellent Kevin!! Your Polara is a sweet car. Talk about falling into a bucket of **** and coming up with a ham sandwich. Welcome to FCBO, nice to meet you at the show this weekend!!
Cool car but I wouldn't eat the sandwich if it came out of a bucket of ****, or if it had ham on it since that's basically the same.....

003.jpg002.jpg

Ok, here's a couple pics of mine. I've posted them before, but figured I would add them to the wagon thread.
1968 Sport Suburban, 9-passenger, 383 4-barrel, power seat, auto temp, power rear window. Looking to ditch the 18" wheels. Working on the mechanicals now to make it dependable.

003.jpg

002.jpg

Actually I kind of like those rims on that car...can't put my finger on it though. What are you changing them to?

Actually I kind of like those rims on that car...can't put my finger on it though. What are you changing them to?

Agreed, I'd roll with them. They may not have been my first choice but 18" is the way to go.

I actually think they look pretty bad *** on that car.

They are too much for the car in its current condition. I'll reserve further judgement until the car is closer to completion.

I know what it is.........the rims add a little bit of 'tude into the mix. Not alot, but just a touch. Yeah, that's it.

I don't know what I'm going to do for rims yet. The 18's look good size wise, but the chrome is terrible on these. Peeling off in big chunks. Tires are brand new, so they will ride awhile.

Nice Polara wagon you have. I took a few pictures of your wagon at Carlisle too. It looked to me like its a Canadian built Polara with the Plymouth dash.

By the way, theres a 65 Custom 880 wagon thats been on the Washington DC Craigslist for over a month. Its in Winchester, Virginia (about an hour south of Carlisle off I-81). http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/3889235236.html

This is NOT my wagon.

1965 dodge woody wagon, Survivor with photos, 383 - $3500 (winchester, va)
1965 dodge polara 880 woody wagon. 383, auto, ps, pb, dual air condition!!!..yes dual air conditioning. The car is a survior. all original including paint and interior. the wood patina is awesome!. the trim is very nice. excellent interior with 1 split in the seat. very solid with the only rust being behind the rear wheels. currently not drivable. needs brake work. you can rach me at 540-974-2110
3r83sf3q85L95sd5q3d6n9651fd09c9c21850.jpg

View attachment 14067

Kevin

VW Bike Trip.jpg

Our beloved wagon does double duty as the bike hauler. A third bike fits in the way back with the second seat up.

VW Bike Trip.jpg

Back