Look what I found

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
IMG_1964.JPG
IMG_1963.JPG
IMG_1965.JPG
It found me actually. 1967 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible 383 4 speed. He's interested in my 300 that Wollfen's is working on. Offered this as a partial trade. Says he doesn't have time to restore it & doesn't want it to sit any longer.

Neat?, yes. Trade fodder for a '66 300?, no...

Not much left. In all honesty, you're better off starting with a nicer car, convert it, swap the VIN...

Yah, I said it.

I wouldn't trade that 300 in a bazillion years BUT! I always wanted a 66 300 and could care less about standards in C Bodies... just me.

I'll never get the fascination with C body manual transmission cars, especially convertibles. There is a reason so few were made. Why would I want to "work" at cruising on a sunny day? After 7 years of working on my vert, I see stuff like that Fury and cringe, never again, and mine had solid floors. The '66 300 has a lot of potential, the Flintstone Mobile, not so much, but to each his own, I guess.
:soapbox:

Alright, yes it is a convertible, and yes it has a 4 speed, and yes it needs a lot of work, BUT IT HAS NO POWER VENT WINDOWS.

Back