cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 63000
paint color: black
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

1970 Chrysler New Yorker 6-door airport limo for sale! Loaded! Front and rear A/C, power windows, power seats, power antenna! 440-4bbl passes emissions! Only 63,000 miles! New tires! New radiator! Interior for being 48 years old is awesome and it's green! No cracks in the dash! Originally white, this beauty will definitely need a paint job! A/C needs servicing. Hasn't been driven with any regularity since 1976. I bought and shipped it out here from Ohio in October 2016. My original plans have changed and unfortunately I need to sell this beauty. Would love to find someone who is going to get her back on the road where she deserves or in a beautiful collection for her golden years! A rare gem!1970 Chrysler New Yorker 6-door limo

Haha what a beast, I love it. As stated, it's from Ohio unfortunately.

5k asking price.

I want it !

And Carmines T bar Mirada. Why was that interior capped out?

Nice “Airporter” “taxi”,...this is not a Limousine. A Limousine does not have a center door to accomadate 6 passengers. It’s a six passenger taxi, and differs from a true Limousine by having a center door. Still a neat vehicle.

Not to be picky, but there is a huge difference between a Limousine and an “airport taxi” which this is.

Nice “Airporter” “taxi”,...this is not a Limousine. A Limousine does not have a center door to accomadate 6 passengers. It’s a six passenger taxi, and differs from a true Limousine by having a center door. Still a neat vehicle.

Not to be picky, but there is a huge difference between a Limousine and an “airport taxi” which this is.
Yep, no power vents. Pass.:rolleyes:

As I said earlier, it's a "Family Car," what Mortuaries use to carry people to and from a funeral.

None of it would matter to me as my plan would change it into an Imperial, eliminate the center door, re-do the roofline into something more elegant with roof cutaways (like a Ghia) and the best danish-modern interior that @detmatt could craft for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back