SOLD Looking For A Power Window Motor Core

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendofVirgilC

Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_8187.JPG
I'm usually hanging out on the FBBO page as FriendofVirgil. I'm looking for a core or a replacement, driver side preferred, but can use a driver or a passenger side to repair mine. Rear door and front door of either side motor housings are interchangeable but they ARE different. These are common to A(wagon tailgates), B, and C body from at least 60-66(?) and probably back into the 50s.

I have this one and it works on the bench, it just needs some fresh grease.
$150 shipped.
26704E81-F69A-4EDA-B5EF-0D0C81AF2CDD.jpeg

DetMatt,

Ok. Do you mind flipping the motor/trans assy over a shooting a picture of the opposite(gear) side? Thanks for responding, FriendofVirgilC (Bill)
Sure but it’ll have to wait till tomorrow morning.:thumbsup:

DetMatt,

Thanks for the extra photos! Wanted to confirm that mounting and output gear are the same. Would you accept $120 plus USPS shipping? Also, I'm not sure that what was once grease can be shipped without being cleaned out? I think it falls under "hazardous materials".

Thanks, again,
Bill
Hey Bill, I can’t go that low. These motors in working condition are very rare. The best I would do is $140 + shipping and as for the old grease, it’s none of California’s business what’s in the box that I send you imo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back