Looking for transport out of WI

OneEyedEagle

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations on getting a vehicle from Eau Claire, WI area to TN? I've put a job on UShip, and am waiting for bids to come back, but wanted to see if anyone in the community was doing transports or had a good connection.

Yep. Gonna see if she buffs out.

giphy.gif

If you have the time, what I normally do is rent from Enterprise commercial truck rental. Get the 3/4 ton with towing. Lowest it's been was 34.99/unlimited milage. Highest was 99.99/unlimited miles. I then grab a uhaul trailer for X amount of days I'll need and go get my new C body.

I'm sure alot of people wouldnt wanna deal with it if they don't have to or have the time but I've saved money going this route, laid my own eyes on the car before the deal was complete.

Does anyone have any recommendations on getting a vehicle from Eau Claire, WI area to TN? I've put a job on UShip, and am waiting for bids to come back, but wanted to see if anyone in the community was doing transports or had a good connection.

This thread need pictures!

Quickly updating... transport worked out fine through Uship and an independent transporter. I wanted Dave but he was pretty backed up with snowbird season. On to the car.... well the rust-free car wasn't. The trunk under the OEM rubber mat was a horror show of red and brown scale. An hour or two with a wire wheel revealed several smallish "driveway viewing areas". Looks to be attributable to water coming in through area at the bottom of the rear window, as there's some cracking and bubbling of the vinyl. Did the same song and dance up front in the floors after finding the front carpet damp and rotted. Pulled it out and hit both sides with the wheel. They are considerably better, with a few pin holes at worst. I'm planning to get all this into a proper thread with pics to start soliciting advice, but i'm currently still triaging.

Back