For Sale Looking to buy 67 or 68 Imperial Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Coco, would you be okay with a pickle?
I converted the price to US dollars, so it´s easier to compare with cars in the states. It´s about 8500USD.
The car in a nice condition, but the starter is missing and it´s located in RD Classics B.V.
Terborgseweg 61-C
7084 AB
Breedenbroek
Netherlands
1967 Chrysler Imperial 4D Sedan Oldtimer kaufen-DE

Hi ImpJay,

Thank you for the link, that company was selling the first one of these 67/68's that made me sit up and take notice ! I posted some pics on the welcome page which was set up for me if you look...

The car is green which rules it out straight way and needs work which again is not for me, but again thanks for taking the time to help with my quest. I do look in Sweden as my daughter lives in Stockholm so could go get one from there if need be, but cars are much cheaper in USA even after import taxes and transport normally.

I can post up links to cars I've found, one nice one in a dealer for $10k but again its green ! Every nice car seems to be green ?

Hi ImpJay,

Thank you for the link, that company was selling the first one of these 67/68's that made me sit up and take notice ! I posted some pics on the welcome page which was set up for me if you look...

The car is green which rules it out straight way and needs work which again is not for me, but again thanks for taking the time to help with my quest. I do look in Sweden as my daughter lives in Stockholm so could go get one from there if need be, but cars are much cheaper in USA even after import taxes and transport normally.

I can post up links to cars I've found, one nice one in a dealer for $10k but again its green ! Every nice car seems to be green ?
You’ll get used to it, the green that is...:lol:

Would there be any 50+ year old cars not needing work?, unless they have just been fully restored?

Would there be any 50+ year old cars not needing work?, unless they have just been fully restored?

Yes there are, see the car I posted in the welcome thread, was just the wrong colour. Work and restoration are different things, missing parts would be a no no for me, like the one ImpJay posted a link to. There have been some nice cars for sale in the past( when I had no funds) which would have suited me perfectly, sods law means when you have the funds they are not available or were sold.

I'm sure one will turn up, fingers crossed

The late 60s were about the height of green popularity (for everything that moved and remained stationary... appliances, carpet, furniture, etc.). Are you willing to consider a '64-'66? That would probably open up some better color choices and save another from the insanity of Green Hornet tribute cars.

See what I mean about green being popular in the 60s? Don't forget the Green Lantern! The color even had two of it's own damn super heros.

That car is stunning in spite of it not being a ‘67.:p

and cheap

but this one was nicer
CHRYSLER-IMPERIAL-0.jpg

CHRYSLER-IMPERIAL-8.jpg

The car is green which rules it out straight way

Guess that rules mine out.
img_3093-jpg-37098-jpg-jpg.jpg

One thing to remember, these cars are becoming few and far between, especially when you look for one that's "Perfect" or at least in very good order. Sometimes the color that wasn't your first choice can grow on you, it's more important to have one that runs good and needs little. Color can always be changed. If you get one with a black interior and vinyl roof, you change the color to almost anything.

Last edited:
I like both years, but would never buy a green car of any type or make, just a preference, not to cause offence to anyone who has, or likes, one.

This colour outside and the colour interior from a director Coupe would be the best for me.

1.jpg

Screen shot 2013-05-02 at 8.06.12 PM.png

Nice desire, but wasn´t available(at least in 67):

67_Le_Baron_0010.jpg

Anyone got something to sell yet ? Found a dark Blue one in Europe which will be ready for sale soon, but from a dealer with hefty mark up methinks. Was bought from a dealer in San Diego, will post up some pics for evaluation help when available.

Thanks

For Sale: 1968 Chrysler Imperial in Staunton, Illinois

This could be considerable, if you were not hunting a museum automobile. Missing parts to get it original are not that pricey, but there´s little working needed.
Almost all 67-68s seem to be either verts or 2dr hts at this moment.

Ask @detmatt because he knows these Imperials very well, so he may know some 4dr hts for sale.

I'd have bought this in a heartbeat had I had the funds at the time. Odd company though, tried contacting them a few times, no website ! never had any response

Thanks for the link ImpJay, but not looking to restore a car in any way, only to upkeep one. Probs why I cant find anything ! Like you say lots of 2 doors around, no Hardtops unless green or needing work.

Are you sure about not thinking any other body style?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back