s.gif
eBay Motors > Toyota
s.gif

s.gif
eBay Motors > Datsun
s.gif
eBay Motors > Oldsmobile

Do tell...

In that case congratulations on that level of weight loss. Way better for both BP and diabetes!

I was ready to go higher but I wasn't fast enough. :BangHead:

1993 Dodge Daytona RARE 1 OF 99 IROC R/T | eBay

1993 Dodge Daytona RARE 1 OF 99 IROC R/T
NO RESERVE 1993 DAYTONA IROC R/T 1 OF 99 MADE IN EMERALD GREEN, CAR IS IN GOOD CONDITION DRIVES GRATE, NEW WATER PUMP AND FUEL FILTER 100 MILES A GO, NEW HEAD 5000 MILES A GO, GOOD TIRES SMALL RUST AREA ON LEFT REAR QUARTER AS IN PIC, TURBO IS WEEK ON BOOST MY NEED REPLACED SOON, SOME CLEAR COAT FLAKING OFF,

View attachment 185824
View attachment 185825

Again: :BangHead:
:(

I think you lucked out not getting it frankly. He clearly knows nothing.

Bravo Stan......the hell with having the nicest car around, you can have just as much fun driving a beater. I am done banging my head. I love my cars but with what I have been going through I have realized it is time to dispense with the 'I'm not high enough on the ladder' mindset.

When I saw new head,,weak turbo he may have overheated it. Cheapest way for a new head is a shitty chinese one instead of machining a real used head. If a turbo goes it's best to pull the whole head off with the turbo stuck to it. Or it could be a wastegate actuator or a vacuum leak from the wastegate solenoid which would be simple. On an Omni it is impossible to just unbolt the turbo without pulling the head. Even if you stuck a stock good turbo on it while your there might as well go through the exsisting head or get a real Chrysler head and freshened up. These cars love to blow head gaskets even when sounding happy.Your close to the short block,,should you refresh it? It's right there! Cv boots are kinda crusty,,maybe while I refresh the tranny,,,, wait a minute what were the computer codes again???? Try a new computer,,,,on and on,,
These cars are cheap enough in great shape,,,your not a kid getting your first car with a stick..if the car is sick enough you will hate it no matter how little you paid for it.

Bravo Stan......the hell with having the nicest car around, you can have just as much fun driving a beater. I am done banging my head. I love my cars but with what I have been going through I have realized it is time to dispense with the 'I'm not high enough on the ladder' mindset.

Here, here! A beater is much more fun to drive! Don’t have to park out in the back 40 when you take it to the store. Don’t loose your mind when you find that new scratch. Don’t even think twice about jumping in it, and just going anywhere....

Its even better when the beater is quick! That piece of s$&@ just walked away from my corvette/mustang/ricer?!?!

Cometic head gasket sure..Stan will do that and fix everything above and below it. Right Stan?

This original beater is already too technically advanced IMHO. There's older even less complicated stuff on the market for low. I'd go up to the first half of the seventies, personally.

I love beaters too. When I built my Omni I loved the fact I could put tools on the hood etc. No one looked at it. I was sad in a way when I got it painted.

There is nothing g worse than computer/computer wiring problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back