For Sale Lots of C Body Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I can't find the way to send yu a PM. I do only have a few (12) parts I need for a '65 Sport Fury Coupe. Inside and out. Please let me know if I could just send you the list of parts somewhere.
Thanks
Michael.

Sorry but I can't find the way to send yu a PM. I do only have a few (12) parts I need for a '65 Sport Fury Coupe. Inside and out. Please let me know if I could just send you the list of parts somewhere.
Thanks
Michael.
Click on a members name an it will give the option to start a conversation, click on the and it goes to the PM screen.

Screenshot_20171004-194751~2.png

I’m looking for a Door hinge assembly that is CLOSE to my 75 NYB (2Dr) Hinge.. I’m going to be replacing mine, maybe by spring, but want a scrap hinge to play with and take apart to see what all is in tailed before I take mine off.. got anything?

Do you have any gas tanks for a 65/66 fury or C body station wagon ? I am in the phoenix area.

The BoaB's grille and tail light bezels came from this car.....THANKS CHRIS!! :thankyou::thankyou:
20170702_103906-jpg.jpg

boab october 2017 015.JPG

thumbnail_IMG_20171030_142109.jpg

Hey Gary Wollfen, Fury GT says 70-71 are different from 72-73. Fury GT is in the process of selling me a 73 Fury under panel, $25 plus ship. It has a small 2" crack and a couple of drill holes. Hard to say if this one looks right. Mine was MIA, so I've never actually seen one.
At this point, I found the spanner nut was on the car the whole time. I found an extra trans dial pointer. I still need to contact Troy about his radio/heater bezel. Dash is now apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back