For Sale Lots of C Body Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand you wanting to walk away, but just in case......
The Camp fire in Paradise took ALL of my inventory (and everything else)

I'm looking for any and all power window switches, and any and all 67-70 dash switches. I understand they would all be cores.

Thank you
Devin Duke
Now of Grants Pass, OR
devinism@netscape.com

I understand you wanting to walk away, but just in case......
The Camp fire in Paradise took ALL of my inventory (and everything else)

I'm looking for any and all power window switches, and any and all 67-70 dash switches. I understand they would all be cores.

Thank you
Devin Duke
Now of Grants Pass, OR
devinism@netscape.com
Wow, sorry to hear of your losses. I considered buying a maroon 68 NYer you had a few years ago, I should've. You should start a wanted ad.

Devin, I am also sorry to hear of your loss. I live a couple hours south in Oakdale and we all watched in horror as these fires swept through and seemed to be unstoppable. I know it doesn't help you any, but I still wanted to let you know. I hope your relocation to Grants Pass is going smoothly. A friend of mine from high school also lived in Paradise and now lives in OR, too.

Do u hav any parts for my 65 300 ragtop? Passenger side back quarter window? 65/66. Dodge.plymouth.chrysler r same ragtops. Trim pc for trunklid. Ty

Do u hav any parts for my 65 300 ragtop? Passenger side back quarter window? 65/66. Dodge.plymouth.chrysler r same ragtops. Trim pc for trunklid. Ty
Chris has gotten out of the parts biz,Bob.
Post a new thread in the wanted section.
Hopefully another member may be able to help you.
Cheers

Devin, I am also sorry to hear of your loss. I live a couple hours south in Oakdale and we all watched in horror as these fires swept through and seemed to be unstoppable. I know it doesn't help you any, but I still wanted to let you know. I hope your relocation to Grants Pass is going smoothly. A friend of mine from high school also lived in Paradise and now lives in OR, too.
Recovering well in Grants Pass. I was born in Seattle, lived there until I was 8. I now remember why you don't stand still for too long outdoors in the winter. I think moss is growing on one side of me....

Thank you for the kind words.

Devin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back