Lurker with a -69 300 vert finally storming in

Great, we (whole family) are actually here already. Fury isn't ready yet, so we are with Ram.

Are you close to Vasa? I have some friends in that city who have a couple red convertibles, 1970 Chrysler 300s. You have a very nice car.

:sSig_thanks: to everyone, I'm glad to be officially here.

Carsten, I'm looking forward to meet you in Västeros someday. Not this summer though, I already know I can't make it. However, you are most welcome to visit me here in Finland. Our country is very beautiful in summer. You could make a great roadtrip here and fish our lakes empty...

Hi Mike,

thanks for the invitation!
But I don't eat fish. So I mostly like to fish some Mopar-landyachts :))
I know a lot of nice Mopar guys in Finland I am sure it is worth a trip to Finland.

Best wishes from down south (feels funny typing these words)

Carsten

Are you close to Vasa? I have some friends in that city who have a couple red convertibles, 1970 Chrysler 300s. You have a very nice car.

Thanks. Vasa is about an hour's drive away from where I live. I have never seen these red 70 verts live, are they both running and driving vehicles?

Hi Mike,

thanks for the invitation!
But I don't eat fish. So I mostly like to fish some Mopar-landyachts :))
I know a lot of nice Mopar guys in Finland I am sure it is worth a trip to Finland.

Best wishes from down south (feels funny typing these words)

Carsten

It seems we have the same taste for fishing. There are not many things to beat the feeling for a good catch!

I hope you can drop by some day. Besides, it never knows... You may find a C-fish or two while staying in Finland.

Oh, and if any other FCBO member feels like visiting Northern Europe sometime in the future, feel free to contact me. My wife is an excellent cook, so I can offer at least a good meal and a finnish beer or two. :eek:ccasion14:

Back