Merry Christmas All

mdh157

Reaction score
Family pic.jpg
Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all on FCBO.......we have arguably the best group of people of any car forum IMO.

Family pic.jpg

I've been trying to imagine what you looked like, you got nothing on Stan but not bad Mark! Beautiful family and I couldn't agree with you more about this group, you know who you are! I hope everybody has a merry Christmas and a happy new year as well, from the Motor City of course!

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all on FCBO.......we have arguably the best group of people of any car forum IMO.

Could not agree more, Merry Christmas to you and your family Mark.

Dang Mark, you clean up pretty good! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Nice family picture Mark!

It was so cool meeting everyone at Carlisle......no doubt the best people on the planet.

Nice family picture Mark!

It was so cool meeting everyone at Carlisle......no doubt the best people on the planet.

What we need to do this year is somehow get every person who is there in the same place @ the same time for a huge group pic. Looking forward to meeting a few more of you, it is always nice to be able to put faces and names together.

All the best to you and yours, Mark. That's a fine looking family, and you have a C-body fuselage that I envy. Merry Christmas!

Where's the Christmas letter that goes along with the family portrait?
Wait. On the other hand, I don't want to hear about it... :poke:

Merry Christmas one and all, good looking family Mark.

Where's the Christmas letter that goes along with the family portrait?
Wait. On the other hand, I don't want to hear about it... :poke:

My wife used to cut a letter, she gave up on it a few yrs ago as pretty much nobody does that any more. All Christmas is nowadays is another excuse to prop up the economy just like Halloween and Easter.

Besides, you guys already know the stuff you care about......the car stuff!

And Merry Christmas to you to Mark, your Wife, and the Boyz. I hope you folks in that area didn't get treated too shabby by Mother Nature this week? Just think about that 104* Saturday Chryslers at Carlisle in 2012. Jer

:merrychristmas:

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AT FCBO .....

IT'S BEEN A REAL JOY TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH Y'ALL AND A PLEASURE TO MEET SOME IN PERSON

WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING THE REST OF Y'ALL

ELLIE & WILL ...... AND JAZEBELLE.

300 at daytona 2012 5 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for sharing some great Christmas photo's and kind wishes.

Back