Metric Racing Photo for Bob

Stormer

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
IMG_0395.JPG
Here's a shot of my car running last night at Norwalk.

Where's your back-up girl???

No video and the Timeslips aren't good enough to share.......

What an awesome track though. Some dude in a pos G body oiled down the entire track & it took them two hours to clean it.

No video and the Timeslips aren't good enough to share.......

What an awesome track though. Some dude in a pos G body oiled down the entire track & it took them two hours to clean it.

I hate that......than you have to worry if it was cleaned up properly.

Maryland International Raceway at Budd's Creek, Md is my favorite track.

World class track and crew.

What happened?

I went once years ago, and it is a great place! Friends up there still go each year. Don't mention much of it though.
Guy that runs Monster Mopar events is arrogant and thick headed. It is $100 to race a car for the weekend plus the $50 to get your *** in walking, driving a race car or, bringing your car in on fun field. Plus $40 for a weekend pass for your significant other. There are no price differences for sportsman all the way to quick 16. What happens is alot of people enter 2 classes for the extra hundred and clutter up the sportsman category with some high tech cars looking to go deep in rounds by mowing down dummies like me that only do it a couple times a year. Then the move to July halfway between Carlisle and the Nats which are both cheaper to get into BTW and better shows. Lastly the move to July puts you in competition with Ceder Point patrons for hotel rooms $70-80 a night in Sept compared to $120-$130 a night in July plus it would be every other week taking another Fri off for 6 weeks straight. So something had to go and it will not be Carlisle. The Nats is a bigger show for less money even though the racing is not as good.
It's not the tracks fault, still excellent. It's the event organizer.

Back