Photo Shoot

rkrochen

Reaction score
We attended a wedding today and part of the planning was to do a photo shoot at the limestone quarry. We spent many days prepping a site but it turned out great. I took the opportunity to do a photo shoot of my car and am quite pleased. After I finished the wedding party showed up and used my car in the pics. We used a genie to do the overhead shots. Overall I am very happy with the outcome. Have many more on my digital camera that needs to be downloaded at a later date.

IMG_4829.jpeg

IMG_4828.jpeg

IMG_4825.jpeg

IMG_4824.jpeg

IMG_4823.jpeg

IMG_4822.jpeg

IMG_4821.jpeg

We attended a wedding today and part of the planning was to do a photo shoot at the limestone quarry. We spent many days prepping a site but it turned out great. I took the opportunity to do a photo shoot of my car and am quite pleased. After I finished the wedding party showed up and used my car in the pics. We used a genie to do the overhead shots. Overall I am very happy with the outcome. Have many more on my digital camera that needs to be downloaded at a later date.

View attachment 608294

View attachment 608295

View attachment 608296

View attachment 608297

View attachment 608298

View attachment 608299

View attachment 608300
WOW! Very nice!

View attachment 608294

View attachment 608295

View attachment 608296

View attachment 608297

View attachment 608298

View attachment 608299

View attachment 608300
The high ones look like a model car.
Great pics.
I like the stone.

The high ones look like a model car.
Great pics.
I like the stone.
We spent days prepping the site. There was a crusher sitting there at one time and ramps built up to it so we cleaned all of it up. Then we washed the high wall down, drilled holes in the floor for the trees and brought in 1/2 down for the floor. The 1/2 down has a purple tint to it and it’s primarily used for landscaping. It gives a nice look to things.

Back