WANTED Mid 60s Mopar terminal block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross Wooldridge

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Anyone have a few insulated terminal blocks like these that they're willing to part with? Typically found on the firewall, the have a metal base that uses a hex head sheet metal screw to secure it to the firewall, and an insulated block with an encapsulated shouldered terminal bolt with a cap for connecting the wires.

Here's a couple of pictures cropped out of larger firewall pics - sorry I don't have anything better at the moment.

TERMINAL BLOCKS CROPPED 2.jpg

TERMINAL BLOCKS CROPPED.jpg

Ross,your car is a one of one to begin with so I am assuming not many out there like yours out there,let alone this particular part.
Maybe look at some parted out Imperials since they came loaded and have the heavier electrical systems similar to yours.
hope this helps.

Correct, the Leece Neville alternator package included one of these blocks, no spares, looking for the capped nut myself.

Alan

Since I happened to have my '65 parts book open, I found a terminal block listed in section 8-21-0. Looked in the '66 parts book, same section, but different part number.

Not sure of the application though. Both seem to be B-bodies.

I have to ask this... Does it have to be a stock looking piece? I've used these before. A little "off" from stock, but not real far.

s-l500.jpg

Thanks - I've got a couple of those "in my cart", just in case, but I'd like to find originals if possible.
I’ll check my stash, I’d be shocked if I didn’t have a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back