Might have a '72 Fury Gran Sedan....

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
A buddy bought several Mopars from an estate recently. The one I'm looking to buy is a '72 Fury Gran Sedan four-door hardtop. Triple green, of course. Small block, loaded, and stored for 11 years in a climate-controlled shop. The gas tank is getting vatted right now. It's a beauty! Turned 100K miles when it was stored. The Fury was purchased new locally. I'd post a pic, but I don't want to jinx it. I'll post one when I find out if I end up with the car. I'll know Saturday if its mine.

I'm more a fan of the '69-'71 Fury, but the '72 is pretty close; plus it doesn't have the big, ugly bumper guards of the '73 and '74 cars. Far less smog crap, too.

This car is 100% stock, unmolested and unmodified. Other than a cracked dash pad, it's really quite nice.

Good luck ,I hope you get it!

Ok, I have to show this to you!

The fuel tank comes back from the shop Monday. The car is getting an amazing detail right now. I'm at about 85% on getting this now. Gotta drive it and see that everything works. Oh, and it has a black top.

20181005_162339.jpg

20181005_162234.jpg

Yes on the hideaway headlights. It needs the headlight door motor replaced, the one on the car is fried. It's gonna need all four tires. I would dye the seat inserts to match the darker green on the seats. That lighter green is like neon in that car!

Being a Gran Sedan it should have the hidden headlamps front end. Good choice.

Great looking car! Hope you get it.
Headlight motor could be the relay or the points inside. Those motors are usually pretty bullet proof.

Back