Mopars at the Battleship

Jazabelle enjoying the day .......

DSC03813.JPG
DSC03814.JPG
DSC03815.JPG

Was a good show. Even swap meet was pretty good. Got to meet the famous bluefury361. Great all around guy!

We get a event pic every year. In the past it has been top down with B-52, Top down with Battleship. This year it's top up with battleship.

DSC03817.JPG

The trip home was safe and smooth........ Amazing as it sounds, Jazabelle got 16 MPG on the return trip. The tail wind helped, I'm sure.

We get a event pic every year. In the past it has been top down with B-52, Top down with Battleship. This year it's top up with battleship.

View attachment 123425

The trip home was safe and smooth........ Amazing as it sounds, Jazabelle got 16 MPG on the return trip. The tail wind helped, I'm sure.

Wow! That is great mileage. What kinda earl are you running, Earl?

View attachment 123425

Interesting photo, as it almost makes Alabama look like a King George V class ship. They had quad 14" turrets, and this picture looks like the 15s here are all in a row. Cool! Nice pic of the car too!

View attachment 123425

I think it appropriate to point out once again just how much you suck, Will :poke:...
Of course that is pure jealousy speaking:thumbsup:

Glad you guys had fun, wish I was there.

Great pics, thanks for posting them up!:thumbsup:

I think it appropriate to point out once again just how much you suck, Will :poke:...
Of course that is pure jealousy speaking:thumbsup:

Glad you guys had fun, wish I was there.

I apologize Jeff. If it will make you feel better I will just sell everything and take up drinking. :D

I apologize Jeff. If it will make you feel better I will just sell everything and take up drinking. :D
No, No, No:stop::stop::stop:

I wouldn't dare be the one responsible for the loss of a role model C Body, Mopar, car guy. While I'm happy enough with my resume, This place could interview forever and not find a replacement for you, Will. I would need to find about 20 years worth of more interesting stuff to add to mine to even get my application accepted :).

Besides, who would bring Ellie to Carlisle/Garlits? You're going to get me in big trouble with the masses here :mob::mob::mob:, not to mention how pissed "Management" would be, at me, if she didn't see you guys in November...

:welcome: You suck, and that gives the rest of us something to live up to...:lol::thankyou:

No, No, No:stop::stop::stop:

I wouldn't dare be the one responsible for the loss of a role model C Body, Mopar, car guy. While I'm happy enough with my resume, This place could interview forever and not find a replacement for you, Will. I would need to find about 20 years worth of more interesting stuff to add to mine to even get my application accepted :).

Besides, who would bring Ellie to Carlisle/Garlits? You're going to get me in big trouble with the masses here :mob::mob::mob:, not to mention how pissed "Management" would be, at me, if she didn't see you guys in November...

:welcome: You suck, and that gives the rest of us something to live up to...:lol::thankyou:

:bs_flag:But I'm humbled .....

dsc03813-jpg.123420

The 71 Super Bee parked next to Jazabelle belongs to Paul Reynolds of Big Easy Mopars. It was under 15' of water, (in his garage), after Katrina. The car was totaled, Paul bought it back and restored it himself.
It won "best of show" at Mopars at the Battleship last year. The tradition at this show is for the past year BOS to be the "T-shirt" car for the next years official event T-shirt. Next year it will be the 69 Charger 500.

Back