For Sale Muff Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samplingman

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
You just can't make this stuff up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Replica-Kit...tr=true&hash=item35ee6b549f&item=231633278111

MUFF MOBILE!

Chances are if you live in the South NJ area you've seen this car parked out front of Meinieke Muffler Shops around the area. This muffler car was built in 1992 and its main purpose was for advertising. It was an icon in parades and was parked at different Meinike shops to draw attention and that it did! Built on a 1980 Dodge D50 Ram pickup. The Ram D50 is powered by a 2.0L Mitsubishi 4cylinder engine with a manual shift. The car has been parked outside of the shop for the past 5yrs and hasent been ran. NO attempt has been made to start the car at all, it rolls easy and in my opinion a new engine may be needed but are available as the engine was used in many Chrysler and Mitsubishi cars. Interior is worn due to the elements. Steel body custom made with hidden headlight. The rear area was setup to hold two adults or kids. Sold with bill of sale only.

muff1_zpsqrhedwm1.jpg

muff4_zpsekwqrpjt.jpg

DSCN9900_zpszhhl1dnz.jpg

DSCN9899_zpsiyynl9we.jpg

DSCN9894_zpshddjm4hq.jpg

DSCN9901_zpsrv8hr2af.jpg

DSCN9898_zps6fuo9kvo.jpg

Should I ask what where you searching for on the internet, which caused that to pop up. :poke:

I thought it was different "muff" mobile. Got my hopes up again.

I was gonna check it out in person but I'm too exhausted. (It had to be said.)

Too exhausted to check out this pipe dream ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back